Quick Questions / Quick Answers

Please remind me then. How Do I access the mod screen? Can't find it (using the eui installation).

\Skodkim
infoaddcit.png

InfoAddict v22. Idk where I got it. Probably SteamWorkshop

Dumb question for you folks. Do your vassal's votes count for your global hegemony vote? (I ask because i just lost a game in the new version where my vassal didn't vote at all, and I am not sure if that is a bug or if it has never been the case.)

Dumb question for you folks. Do your vassal's votes count for your global hegemony vote? (I ask because i just lost a game in the new version where my vassal didn't vote at all, and I am not sure if that is a bug or if it has never been the case.)
Pretty sure they vote based on relation with you. Did you treat your vassals well ? In the "vassal" interface, you can see vassal relation bonuses (different from inter empire relations).
Basically, sending trade routes to them, protecting their territory during a war, converting them (unless they have their own religion) improve relations.
Failing to protect them, converting them whilst they have their own religion, spying on them, raising taxes degrade relations.

If they still don't vote for you, probably a bug, AFAIK vassals stop fighting for victory.

I do have some trouble in keeping up with tech starting from Industrial era. Doesnt matter how do I play-wide,tall,always going with rationalism,ether spaming GS doesnt work, I always do well with putting out raw science(like always being top3;5 in that area from 16civ games). Seems like AI just have lower tech cost. Playing with 5-10 tech gap in late game is not so fun bc its the time of game everybody starts going wild.
Recognized that this actually did not happen in previous versions.
Always playing Huge,Epic speed games om Emperor.
Tech costs are doubled for later eras as per v2.7.3, that's why.

How can my cities have unhappiness from war when the only war/fighting I have been involved with it with barbarians?

I found out that number of delegates for Hegemony victory depends on the size of the map rather than number of CS (like most of soc.policies). What happen then when two leaders have enough votes for a victory? Sounds bs, but I had almost x2 required votes for diplo victory. And allied CS - were less than half (50%) of my overall votes source.

Quick question: which land shapes should I use when I want to play more like pangea-ish communitu script map? I would play vanilla pangea if I could minimize strat res, as you can in comminutas tho.

and one more - amount of desert tiles are pissing me, any ways to decrease them? (my guess is to add more forests)

Is there a point in having multiples of the same luxury or should I just sell them (provided price and strategy fits me)?

\Skodkim

Есть ли смысл иметь несколько одинаковых предметов роскоши, или я должен просто продать их (при условии, что цена и стратегия мне подходят)?

\Скодким

The copy adds nothing to the happiness. Sell. Or give if you want to improve relations with someone.

But it is advisable to sell only what you mine yourself, leaving 1 copy for yourself. If the city-state also provides such a resource, it is possible to accidentally sell your backup, then lose influence over the city-state and lose access to the resource.

Hello!

Around turn 10 I get popup about Choice Event which doesn't work when clicked and I cannot proceed further.

Installed version 3.1.1 (VP + EUI) today and made a Modpack myself. Made a Modpack twice, both time the same issue persisted. Only other mod is MPMW.

DId this happen to anyone else?

You can't build work boats on lakes. Is that intended? Kind of annoying when you have resources there...

\Skodkim

Top Bottom