Quick Questions , Quick Answers

Quick question: In the old version of C2C I played, I would stack the cultures from other continents by taking AI cities and thusly could build their cultures as well...has this feature been removed entirely?
So I am locked in to the continent I chose at game start? Also what do the abbreviations mean with the culture thingy I think it's A.C. and L.C. or something along those lines?

Quick question: In the old version of C2C I played, I would stack the cultures from other continents by taking AI cities and thusly could build their cultures as well...has this feature been removed entirely?
So I am locked in to the continent I chose at game start? Also what do the abbreviations mean with the culture thingy I think it's A.C. and L.C. or something along those lines?
You have to take at least 3 cities of a foreign culture to get the culture. I don't honestly remember what all the abbreviations mean anymore, they made it really complicated now.

You have to take at least 3 cities of a foreign culture to get the culture. I don't honestly remember what all the abbreviations mean anymore, they made it really complicated now.
You can rightclick building to see its pedia

Ah! Thank you very much! I suppose I should have kept the 1 pop desert hovel then, which I need to get European culture...

Depends on the map size, e.g. the Giant map requires 6 cities of each foreign culture. As far as I can tell/remember, it works like this:

C.N. = Culture Native, which you start with

C.L. = Culture Local, which is either built manually or automatically in each city depending on how you get it. If you found a city, you automatically get the C.Ls. that corresponds to your C.Acs. If you capture an enemy city, it gives you the corresponding foreign C.L. (e.g. if you're playing as China and capture a Greek city, you get C.L. European in the captured city), but you need to build your other C.Acs. there. However, if one AI captures another AI's city, and then you capture that same city, it doesn't seem to ever have any C.Ls. inside (e.g. if Greece captures an Iroquois city, and then you capture that newly-Greek city, you get neither C.L. European nor C.L. North American).

C.Ad. = Culture Adopted: If you get at least 3 cities of the same foreign C.L. (depending on map size), your capital automatically builds this, which makes all of your cities able to build the relevant C.L. and gives that C.L. to new cities that you found.

C.Ac. = Culture Acsomething: All of the cities you found automatically get the corresponding C.Ac. for their C.N and their C.Ads.

If you want to build cultures, pay attention to C.L., since that's the one you need in each city.

Has the amount of GREAT GENERAL points gone up recently ?? Started a new game and I need 480 before I receive my first Great General/Hunter . It use to be 120. (Playing as Denmark- Canute).

Has the amount of GREAT GENERAL points gone up recently ?? Started a new game and I need 480 before I receive my first Great General/Hunter . It use to be 120. (Playing as Denmark- Canute).
Right, I recently added gamespeed scaling to it, but perhaps the scaling should be weaker, the same way that barb/animal spawn frequency gamespeed scaling is weaker than GS scaling normally is.
On ultrafast you now only need 15 points to get the first one, instead of 120 which meant you would barely get any before the game is over.

What is required to train inquisitors? I have inquisitorial civic, state religion (in city)?

Is there a way to see if an opponent has already built a wonder or culture? I often find myself unable to build some when I plan to, and I have no way of knowing if I am missing requirements or if the wonder/culture is already built.

What is required to train inquisitors? I have inquisitorial civic, state religion (in city)?

Is there a way to see if an opponent has already built a wonder or culture? I often find myself unable to build some when I plan to, and I have no way of knowing if I am missing requirements or if the wonder/culture is already built.
Are you playing with inquisitions gameoption?

Is there a guide to how advanced routes option works? I was a bit skeptical about the option but now I love it, it actually makes sense, but I don't know what technologies unlock routes on certain terrains. In the later eras I have to be more careful with my workers because of the criminal units, so I wish to plan out a little better.

Is there a guide to how advanced routes option works? I was a bit skeptical about the option but now I love it, it actually makes sense, but I don't know what technologies unlock routes on certain terrains. In the later eras I have to be more careful with my workers because of the criminal units, so I wish to plan out a little better.
@Blazenclaw might be able to point in the right direction - I seem to recall I have written something on it in the player's guide as well.

Yes, you said you would write more on the next version.

Probably not lol... Can that be changed midgame?
Possibly go into world builder and look for the game options button.

The ingame pedia under worker actions should have a way to see what techs are required for which terrains, though it can be a bit difficult to read. There's also a somewhat poor resource in the original post here from when it was first implemented (details for nerds, item #2), though there may have been some tweaks made since that aren't represented in that post.

The ingame pedia under worker actions should have a way to see what techs are required for which terrains, though it can be a bit difficult to read. There's also a somewhat poor resource in the original post here from when it was first implemented (details for nerds, item #2), though there may have been some tweaks made since that aren't represented in that post.
It never listed terrains, @Toffer90 needs to add such functionality to Worker Builds pedia first

Which files contain the information for the Unit Reward Marine Institute? I wish to fix a strange thing I noticed, the building itself obsoletes but the buildings that depend on it don't. Little details like that annoy me

Which files contain the information for the Unit Reward Marine Institute? I wish to fix a strange thing I noticed, the building itself obsoletes but the buildings that depend on it don't. Little details like that annoy me
Special Buildings or Zanimals

I'm revising building obsoletions, requirements and replacements now ;)

I checked special buildings and Zaminals first, I can not find it. I searched for center, marine and other words related to the buildings.

Top Bottom