1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Quot Capita: Majesty

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Modpacks' started by Sword_Of_Geddon, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Drakarska

Drakarska Epic Dadness

Appreciate the shout out kiddo, thank you.
    Looks like the mod is progressing nicely, so kudo's to you and your crewmate :D
    My youngest is graduating college this year, so hopefully things will settle down long enough after that for me to complete the GEMTSL that I promised for you ages ago.. Although, if you keep adding more Civs, that may take me an extra day or so :eek::sleep:

2. Unclesam

Unclesam Chieftain

3. Sword_Of_Geddon

Sword_Of_Geddon Mysterious Jungle Warrior

Sorry, this link should work Unclesam: http://www.mediafire.com/file/hqbr6fyu1574485/Quot_Capita_Majesty.rar/file

Yeah Drak, its good to see you again my friend. As for new civilizations I think a couple more South American civs(Amazonian or Andean) would be included, starting to think towards other aspects of the mod, like making Great Prophets(Sages in the mod) and Great Generals(Great Champions in the mod) more useful in the late game.

An Earth map would be amazing. In areas where civs overlap in starting location, I would say leave out the later civs and have the earlier ones, so instead of the Ottomons or Byzantines, which would share a starting location, have Lydia to the west and the Hittites to the east.

4. Drakarska

Drakarska Epic Dadness

Pretty much my thinking as well. Well, except for Atlantas, and that's going to be a WAG :mischief:.
    As for GP's and GG's, might be fun. I know the GG's that Vinz uses over in the VIP thread are a lot of fun. Maybe give him a shout out and plunder some of his ideas.
    Also, if your interested, RAND 2 crew has been doing some awesome retooling of the whole Espionage system, and now have a Great Diplomat to spread all the fun filled and exciting hate and discontent amongst the mere hapless AI's that dare to challenge your rightful supremacy :D.

5. Sword_Of_Geddon

I definitely want to do more with Great People...that is a certainty. I'll look at VIP, Ive looked at his work before and I liked what I saw.

Btw Lydia is now replaced with Thrace, had problems with it(python related graphic bug again), so I uploaded a new version, sorry about this it is a pain to redownload I know :(

Here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/51907no4oky55j7/Quot_Capita_Majesty.rar/file

edit: updated post with link.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
  6. Dr. Elephant

Dr. Elephant Chieftain

Sorry to be an bad omen bird, but it have an problem with (at least) one of the animation for the Aborigines ship set.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
  7. Sword_Of_Geddon

Which one?

8. Dr. Elephant

Dr. Elephant Chieftain

I will give it an look later, for being sure. But If, I remember correctly, it was the frigate.

9. Sword_Of_Geddon

What problem did you see with it?

10. Dr. Elephant

Dr. Elephant Chieftain

When I try to unzip the mod (the most recent version) the operation crash when the unit was involved.

11. Sword_Of_Geddon

i just uploaded a newer version yesterday see if that helps.(crosses fingers)

12. Sword_Of_Geddon

What do you have in mind for Atlantis? Should be interesting. Going to have Phrygia instead of Lydia so the Hittites would be in the east of anatolia and the Phrygians to the west, with Thrace and Macedon to the north.

13. Drakarska

Drakarska Epic Dadness

Nothing concrete yet. I was thinking somewhere in the Bermuda Triangle region, just for amusement value.
    Phrygia should be interesting, as well as Thrace and Macedon. That particular area should get quite lively :D.

14. Sword_Of_Geddon

Yeah exactly, as far as regions go it gets ignored alot, I wanted this mod to be the exception, nowhere gets ignored.

15. Daft73

Daft73 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's great to see your still working on this project @Sword_Of_Geddon ..bravo mate. Gonna give it another turn..tyvm for your continued efforts! :thumbsup::old:

16. Sword_Of_Geddon

My pleasure, I still think Civ4 is the best Civ, I mean Civ5 and Civ6 have great ideas and mechanics, but the ease of making new graphics and lower barrier to entry with modding I think makes Civ4 the best game in the series, I hope in the future that changes.

17. Sword_Of_Geddon

Just a small update, but I fixed a number of graphical errors, and I added the Phrygians to the Civ lineup. Also the Mesoamerican religion has a temple now, and the Pyramids have cultural flavor.

18. Soylentblue

Soylentblue Chieftain

Tried several times to download the mod. Interrupted or broken every time. Is there another site to get this from?

19. Sword_Of_Geddon

Mediafire should be working, is there anything that could be preventing you from downloading from mediafire?

20. L3gk6

L3gk6 Chieftain

How long does the mod loads?