Quot Capita: Majesty

I am aware of an error when progressing an era, I am working to solve this problem. So far, I haven't been able to get python to show a log of the cause, I am trying a debug dll. Anyone familiar with an error which crashes the game on era advancement, I would appreciate the help.

Alright so I tried a duel sized map on a different map type. I reached the Stone Age. The music changed, the era splash came up fine. But after that, something caused the game to crash. I'm at a loss

If anyone else has the mod and is able to play, let me know. The sooner I find whats wrong the sooner I can fix it.

Edit: Its apparently related to the Mesoamerican city graphics for some odd reason. I have an idea.

Edit 2: It isn't related to the city graphics. I'm at a loss as to what is going on

Edit 3: It happens when you advance to the stone age from the Prehistoric, or when you found a city in the Stone Age. Confirmed

If anyone has the previous version, and could share it, I would greatly appreciate it.

Last edited:
Your mod looks great. I'm giving it a go right now, thank you! I think I used to play a lot of the original Quot Capita back when. One question: Does Majesty incorporate any of the AI work from the old K-Mod or the newer AdvCiv by f1rpo?

I'd love to add advanced diplomacy or the new AI, but that requires c++ and is way beyond my abilities.

Hey kiddo, check with Thunderbird over in the C2C forums. I think they did something with Adv Diplo to make it easier to merge.

Lol, not off the top of my head.. I'd recommend shooting Thunderbird a PM and see if he can point you in the right direction.
I know they dropped a new update that has some snazzy bells and whistles, but I haven't DL'd it yet, as I'm not done with my current game.

Noice! And kudos :D

Thanks!
Lol, I'll try to get to your update eventually. Civ Schedule is kind of booked atm. Not sure I could toss another new game into the mix, as this Old Man does need a few hours of sleep :D

Top Bottom