Quot Capita

OK, found the process, but the Vista/7 OS's don't have an .ini anymore, they have a .exe called 'bcdedit,' which I found, but when i open it (with admin) all it gives me is a flash and close. How can I access it to edit it?

Can this mod be played in multiplayer? When I want to play it with my friend my games list is completely empty and when one of us create a game, the other one does not see it on a list. It's very frustrating since it is my favourite mod for BTS so far.

Can this mod be played in multiplayer? When I want to play it with my friend my games list is completely empty and when one of us create a game, the other one does not see it on a list. It's very frustrating since it is my favourite mod for BTS so far.

Doesn't work multiplayer. It used to, but ever since the prehistoric addon you get sync issues. Also using any of the addon civs seems to cause issues as well, even before that.

Next question - is AI in this mod changed to be more aggressive? I'm playing on prince. In vanilla I've never had problems with too much unexpected invasions. In QC I am experiencing an invasion for the second time right now. With 2 (two) archers. An our power ratio is 1.0, so I am not weaker than attacker.

Another thing. I see that in this mod AI is building military units all the time. I've just entered ancient era. I have four cities, 17 slingers total. And still my worst enemies (war with Sumeria and Japan...) are a bit stronger (ratio dropped to 0.8). It seems that AI is building military units only (like me right now). I have to participate in this madness to maintain current balance but it is slowly beyond my capabilities. I've just researched pottery, it's the dawn of civilization, and I have a small world war on my hands... And not only AI is thinking only about war - it's also stupid. They declare war attacking me with one or two archers, and then they just stay next to my city and do nothing. And of course never accept peace proposals.

For me this mod still needs a little tweaking.

i can't get it to work , if i load from a shorcut, i get

then civ 4 loads vanilla. Then if i try loading the mod from inside civ4 vanilla i get no menuses.

i'm using civ 4 BTS steam version

shouldn't be
Mods\Quot Capita \
instead
Mods\Quot Capita\

How can I remove appearing of ivory (and probably bison) resource from defeating animals? I am playing on modified Giant Earth Map, and I hate to remove ivory from Americas or bison (I want "bison" to be entirely exclusive to America, with no european bison, or "żubr" as we call it, in Eurasia and Africa) from Eurasia through worldbuilder.

GAAAGGGHHH!! I've looked at all the stuff in the thread, but the no sci-fi stuff doesnt work for me. Am I doing something wrong? I installed the latest version with NO SCIFI checked....

Holy cow! How does one win this sucker??? I've got a domination victory, a cultural victory, a religious victory and a space race victory, and it still says I have 37 turns to go!! This gets right tiresome. There's no way any of my AI opponents can do anything that will stop me from coming out on top. I have a mastery score of 507 and my nearest rival (a vassal of mine) has 30.

That's the point of mastery victory
You play till the end, and every aspect counts to your victory - or to your defeat

Actually, nothing changes. I have installed it twice, first with then without, then did it again since nothing was changed.

Does anyone know where the flag files are located in Quot Capita?

Anyway i can fix the unit moving sound?
Some sounds seems to disappear if i not choose include sci-fi component.

Hi all
I don't know why but my quot capita has inquisitors but they can't remove any religions. i can build them but they are useless!!!!
Any clues on how to fix it please!!!!!
:(

Top Bottom