R.E.D. modpack

Thank you, but no crash for me using v.17 (and 5 turns later), can anyone else try the save and confirm the crash ?

@Wanker42: Can you check if you have only one installation of R.E.D. Modpack in your mod folder ?

And this thread is the way to report bugs :D

Thank you, but no crash for me using v.17 (and 5 turns later), can anyone else try the save and confirm the crash ?

@Wanker42: Can you check if you have only one installation of R.E.D. Modpack in your mod folder ?

And this thread is the way to report bugs :D
Yes this is the only MOD i have subscribed for on civilization.

Try this:

Choose both THE KREMLIN and INDUSTRIALIZATION

Before you hit turn 280 and it should crash.

It only happens to me when i choose does two.

so at which moment exactly does it crash for you ?

so at which moment exactly does it crash for you ?
It crashes on turn 280 right after picking both THE KREMLIN wonder
and the research tech INDUSTRIALIZATION.

Choose both the capitol and the nearest neighboring city to work on both of these before you hit TURN:280

I am positive the cause of the crash has to do with what is chosen within production.

But the mod does not change anything except unit skins. A crash can be caused by it only when spawning a new unit or attacking/defending with one, nothing to do with building/wonder production or choosing a tech to research, you have another problem here.

I've still tested it the way you describe to be sure and didn't get a crash.

Sorry, I did not know that.

Now i can narrow the cause of the freezing to just the units.

So then it has to be setting the available CANNONS on ALERT right after you load the saved game.

As soon as you load the saved game set any of the following WORKERS on AUTO and the CANNONS on ALERT.

Workers and cannons are not modified by the mod...

Need someone else to confirm it, I don't have time to test it, now updating to v.18 with new units.

Follow these commands right after loading

ALERT
NEXT TURN
SLEEP
SLEEP
SLEEP
ALERT
CHOOSE PRODUCTION
NEXT TURN

Then it should freeze

Nop, still working fine here using the same orders list.

Try to lower your graphical setting, there are diplomacy screens opening in the AI turns, that may be the cause of the crash on your side with the memory used by the new units textures.

The mod should be compatible with all Civ5 version.

Try to delete the content of your cache folder ("\My Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\cache" if the game failed to install the mod.

New version uploaded on Civfanatics Database and Steam Workshop

v.18 (Sep 30, 2012):
- Add a batch of new units thanks to Danrell and JTitan :
France ancient units
Germany ancient units
England ancient units
Celtic Swordsman Warrior
Ethiopian Spearman
Songhai Pikeman
Ethiopian Pikeman​
- Update some of Danrell units (for India, Mongol, Rome)

And new version of R.E.D. Xtreme, remember to install/update it AFTER the R.E.D. Modpack, else the formations may be broken.

The mod should be compatible with all Civ5 version.

Try to delete the content of your cache folder ("\My Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\cache" if the game failed to install the mod.
nope, didn't work Can you please zip the mod folder and give the link please please ;(((
I have all DLC from GOTY including Korea but don't why this is happening. :(

use 7zip to extract the mod from the .civ5mod file. (the link to the file is in Civfanatics Database, 3 posts above.)

I have a problem, the game crashes even before it starts! It gets to the loading part and all the "Oh you who remake the world" part and then crashes. Any idea why? My graphic settings are as low as they can be.

Top Bottom