R.E.D Total War

Musketman is invisible...
I subscribed your modes R.E.D Total War WE Reloaded, R.E.D Total War: Warfare Expanded Reloaded and Warfare Expanded Reloaded.

Attachments

• civ6 오류.PNG
    civ6 오류.PNG
    207.6 KB · Views: 421
Hi All, I'll be creating a new type of R.E.D Mod. This will be a page for collaboration. I'll be posting screenshots of possible changes and help me build this mod.

I'll be modifying the files to have them organized.

Upcoming Mods.
* R.E.D Modpack - little enhancement (size)
* R.E.D RAF- little enhancement (re-size)
* R.E.D GS- little enhancement (re-size)
* R.E.D Warfare Expanded: Reloaded- complete creation
* R.E.D Warfare Expanded: Medieval- complete creation
* R.E.D Warfare Expanded: Armoured Assault- complete creation
* R.E.D Warfare Expanded Complete- Re-Create
* R.E.D Phlair's Cultural Unit- complete creation (will ask permission to the creator)

Kindly request some units mods that can be created with R.E.D. If it's popular then I'll create one.

I'll be maximizing my vacation time to create this and have a great war in civ :)

View attachment 551617 View attachment 551618

What does R.E.D. stand for?

initially Regiment & Ethnic Diversity from the original mod (civ4), but that meaning won't apply on the civ6 version (which lack the Ethnic diversity part, but on the other hand it's already relatively good in vanilla, compared to previous iterations of the game)

GeloDGreat,

I am currently using the following R.E.D. mods: for Australia DLC, for Gathering Storm DLC, for Indonesia Khmer DLC, for Macedonia Persia DLC, for Nubia DLC, for Poland DLC, R.E.D. Hotfix, R.E.D. Modpack, R.E.D. Modpack Rise and Fall, R.E.D. Steel and Thunder Unit Expansion, and R.E.D. Steel and Thunder Unit Unique Units. Please let me know if i can delete all of these R.E.D. mods and replace them with just this mod. Thanks.

I've been having issues where sometimes units only have one character in their formations at full health. For example an archer unit might literally have only 1 or 2 archers in it. Happens regardless of which unit it is. I've seen this happen to civ-specific units as well as cavalry and recently, scouts. This first began with the Kublai Khan and Vietnam update and it seems to still be happening

Spearmen and Heavy Infantry glitching out A LOT in Warfare Expanded R.E.D, when i turned off R.E.D mods, it fixed.
All i know about those two units, maybe there is more, not sure yet.

Attachments

• 20210807145332_2.jpg
    20210807145332_2.jpg
    663.4 KB · Views: 121
  • 20210807145323_1.jpg
    20210807145323_1.jpg
    520.3 KB · Views: 126
Top Bottom