Discussion in 'Civ4 - Strategy & Tips' started by JulesDogg, Aug 4, 2012.
Could somebody please remind me how to create rally points?
Select city(ies), shift ctrl+right click target tile.
To cancel, target the city.
Never tried this. How do you select the cities??? Click on them?
Yep. CTL-click city (or maybe Shift-click) selects all of them, in which case you can set a single rally point for all cities.
Left click on the city's info bar on the map, where the growth/production timers are shown. This also gives you access to the city's build queue and governors. (To make the governor buttons useful, turn on the map's tile yield display.)
Rally to the border:
1. Ctrl-click a city's bar. (selects all cities on the continent)
2. Shift-right-click a non-city tile. (rallies to the tile)
Rally to a city:
1. Ctrl-click a city's bar.
2. Shift-left-click the target city's bar (un-selects it, since you can't rally a city to itself)
3. Shift-right-click the target city's tile (rallies all other cities to this one)
1. Ctrl-click a city bar.
2. Shift-right-click that city tile.
You can also rally cities individually but that can get messy. You can always clean it up with that last one.
You click on the city name, then it will glow a little when selected. You can select more cities with shift. All on the continent, IIRC, with Control, and the whole lot with Alt.
Ah, just got ninja'd.
Separate names with a comma.