Random events force me to make difficult choices... help!

What should i do?

• Raze Madrid

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Capture Madrid

Votes: 43 91.5%

• Total voters
Capture it before someone else does. Remember that 70% of 20 is more than 90% of 15. That, and multi-religion helps you get a leg up on the tech race when you can go peaceful. Seriously--I've played some games that I race for religions and build as many monestaries as possible--to get the biggest +10% research bonus each. That, and later on you can get a good deal of happiness. Having multiple religions is good--as long as you know which religion is dominant. Spreading them equally is fine--especially since an opportunity to use all those religions may soon arise. Even if barbs may get it soon--you have a fighting chance of keeping it as it is. Just send defenders ASAP--even if you drain your core (protected) cities of their defenders. Holy Cities are always valuable.

Toss it... it's too far, and make Christianity a dead religion. Even if you push that religion on other nations you'll have to attend to them through wars anyway.

That city isn't worth the energy and the hih matainance will always bring you down.

Keep it, use slavery to whip a few defenders as soon as possible. Pref axemen, just in case the spearmen army is coming back.

Top Bottom