Random Events

Is it possable to make episodic, and/or race specific events?
And what I mean by episodic is that once an event/ quest has been completed it will open up the player to another event/quest related to the previously completed event/ quest in someway. ( I hope I make sense. I'm horrible with words... ~_~ )

Is it possable to make episodic, and/or race specific events?
And what I mean by episodic is that once an event/ quest has been completed it will open up the player to another event/quest related to the previously completed event/ quest in someway. ( I hope I make sense. I'm horrible with words... ~_~ )

Both are possible, yes. Events can require the occurance of another event to trigger. They can also require a specific option picked from another event to trigger. And of course they can be set to require a certain civ or group of civs.

Both are possible, yes. Events can require the occurance of another event to trigger. They can also require a specific option picked from another event to trigger. And of course they can be set to require a certain civ or group of civs.

Wow, thats really amazing. I didn't realize how versitale events/ quests are. That would be sweet as h**l to have. I could see such types of events/quests greatly enhancing the already awesome Star Trek like feel of the mod.

Hi all, I've been trying to add an event that selects a damaged unit and presents the player with 3 options.
1/ Stop for 3 turns and repair the damage
2/ Stop for 1 turn and repair the damage
3/ Continue moving

I need to track the unit affected so that no matter the option they take if the unit is still damaged after the option selected above has expired the unit is affected by a second event that gives them the same choices. This again leads to a third event with the same choices and then a fourth event where there is no choice, the unit is destroyed. I'm going to take out the third event so the chain is only three events long. The XML I have figured out.

The issue I have is with Python and try as I might I cannot find any relevant Python code in any other Mod that I might use to do the job I want it to. Can anyone help me please?

Top Bottom