Random Rants LIV: I Took An Arrow In The Knee

Status
Not open for further replies.
my brain is currently doing a disservice to my body by not letting me sleep; also i wanted to hijack a random x/altered x threads and put in some Slavic numerals.

As all Rants titles are terrible, I suggest we do away with the system entirely and replace it with an anarcho-syndicalist collective.

I think we shouldn't stop just with the rant titling being turned into an anarcho-syndicalist collective. Can't we do that to the entire forum?

Nobody cares about your problems.

It's something.

It pains me greatly that i can't join army due to poorer eyesight than standard. I might have a laser for that, but then i might be too old to join... I'm already 26.

All my friends in 20s are like "lets work 5 days a week and then party hard", and I'm like "i work whenever i want and i substitute parties with my second job..."

I got this attitude like I'm going to flat out kill somebody if that person gets in my way (not literally). And it can be seen in my eyes. Probably scares people off.

I should go to shooting range more often. So much anger i almost broke my arm while punching unorthodox boxing bag.

my love life still sucks. I got a friend who wants things, but i don't "like" her back. But i want to be friends with her. And then i have huge problems meeting people in 30s, cus the serious ones are working and the party people bore me.

damn, this rant turned into rave halfway to the end. :mad:

I don't know what anybody is talking about. I never directed a post at anybody specifically.

my brain is currently doing a disservice to my body by not letting me sleep; also i wanted to hijack a random x/altered x threads and put in some Slavic numerals.
Slavic numerals? They are copies of Greek numerals. Bow down to the Imperial throne of the Romans in the city, and use the numerals of the Hellenes.
I would appreciate it if my powerpoint presentation would just make itself.
Long ago, power point presentations sued to make themselves, but everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

You guys make me wanna cry ;_;

Speaking of elder scrolls, it seems my gpu got messed up so I won't be playing any modern games for a while.

It's a requirement for every serial thread that the first 10 posts must be devoted to complaining about the title/op

24C (75F) and the country goes bananas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom