Random Rants LXXII - What is wrong with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't need to watch it to appreciate the beautiful rant I linked
Well, I didn't watch it back when it came out and I'm not going to either after reading the first two pages/posts of somebody randomly ranting about something I haven't watched. I prefer to replay Frogatto in coin race mode, actually.

I guess it's safe to post now. Some other sucker wins the right ;)
At least the complaints didn't last long in this one and actually got a compliment :lol: :lol: of course, assuming that was a joke too.

We can always have a Random Rants (insert number here): rah didn't start this thread.

C'mon, Valka, time to start a new thread.

It's a trap valka, the first page is going to nothing but complaints about the thread title :lol:

You could have the best thread title ever and the first page will be full of posts saying that the thread title is good but must be criticized as a matter of principle and/or tradition.

You could have the best thread title ever and the first page will be full of posts saying that the thread title is good but must be criticized as a matter of principle and/or tradition.

"I personally think this thread title is wonderful, but my glorious ancestor wouldn't have liked it so I can't either"

Tick... tock... tick... tock...

:)

C'mon, Valka, time to start a new thread.
I'm trying to think up a suitable title.

It's a trap valka, the first page is going to nothing but complaints about the thread title :lol:
Actually, I received a really nice compliment for the last Rants title I posted.

And I had this planned, folks... as soon as I noticed how close it was, I had a post written and ready to go for Post #1000.

@Lemon Merchant: The rules say I have 24 hours. It won't take that long, but I have two or three possibilities to decide among.

Wait, I thought it was also a rule someone couldn't be the OP for both the rant and the raves thread.

Wait, I thought it was also a rule someone couldn't be the OP for both the rant and the raves thread.
No rule I'm aware of. Since that happened last time for me, too. You just can't be the OP twice in a row.

It's called the Double. Kudos go to those brave few who've managed to hold three or more serial threads at the same time.
You just can't be the OP twice in a row.
This was one of the strongest examples of how the system is stacked against me.

You can't be OP twice in a row? Did not know that.

Moderator Action: Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom