Random Rants XII: It's Alright To Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well what do YOU think it suggests?

That it's good and acceptable at every given oppurtunity to burst out in pitiful weeping, thus showing to the people around you that you can't take the slightest pressure and should be considered as a weak-minded person.
It is good to show your emotions, though, but to react like a toddler every time something inconvenient happens to you will annoy your friends very fast.
I'm ranting that the discussion about the name of the thread is useless and has now gone too far. Let it be, it's done already.

That it's good and acceptable at every given oppurtunity to burst out in pitiful weeping, thus showing to the people around you that you can't take the slightest pressure and should be considered as a weak-minded person.
Well that isn't what it's suggesting! I'm talking about a legitimate reason. It's about not bottling yourself up and all that.
I'm ranting that the discussion about the name of the thread is useless and is now gone too far. Let it be, it's done already.
Well, you could move it here if you wanted. http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=308801

I rant that none of ya get where I'm coming from today! :crazyeye:

Bigfoot has too much stuff in his sig.

THIS HAS BEEN DEEMED THE TRUE THREAD. Ftw posting early by 1 minute!!1

Ranting =/= crying.

One university I applied to still hasn't acknowledged that I sent them my transcript.

??? did you apply through OUAC or what? (IIRC you are from Ontario correct?)

Because sometimes certain schools (york, UWO, Waterloo, Carlton) get very slow with this stage. [says the guy who gave OUAC WAYYYY too much money when I applied since I applied ALMOST everywhere south of Sudbury.]

How can you confuse the two? They're two very different people.

eagale avatars

Rant- Read XKCD...got it, understood it, even saw how it could be funny. But didn't laugh...that made me sad :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom