Random Rants XII: It's Alright To Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was told by my mom to finish my homework before I got the chance to rant here about my endless procrastination keeping me from finishing my homework! The nerve! :mad:

??? did you apply through OUAC or what? (IIRC you are from Ontario correct?)

Yes, the OUAC 105D application. Shame McMaster still hasn't said they received my transcript in the mail.

Just for once I'd to walk outside and not have the wind be blowing in my face. I started keeping track over the past couple of days, and throughout that time, whenever I've gone to class and back, it's in my face. :mad:

Nah, at a rate of 1000 posts per 3 weeks, it will take him 27 weeks (about 6 months) to reach that.

Rant: I've never got to start a Random Rants or Raves thread, despite being called 'Catharsis'! What are these threads about if not catharsis? :mad:

Also, someone dumped a load of snow on Britain. It was Russia, I think. Darn commies.

Rant- Read XKCD...got it, understood it, even saw how it could be funny. But didn't laugh...that made me sad :(

Man, really? The most recent XKCD? Because that's pretty much the funniest thing he's come up with in months... that's not really setting the bar especially high, but despite being a member of the hatedom I had a good laugh at that comic.

A very cruel person changed my post count. :cry:

Also tuition has gone up by about $100 per credit-hour this semester.

It may not be the most fun, but it can be fun.

I am currently making a template for writing study notes. This involves copying the syllabus into a Word document and formatting it correctly. At the moment, my mind cannot fathom the possibility of this being at all enjoyable.

you know whats a shame? A lot of our most prominent posters are banned at the moment, so traffic has really slowed down

True. I do actually like Physics (the subject), just not, as you say, Physics related homework/study, which of course, reminds me of aforementioned subject, giving me a bad impression of Physics. I guess if I'm speedy enough, it shouldn't take too much time, relatively.

@RRW. Aren't we good enough for ya?:cry:
Yeah, I know, it's hard to live without Sharwood, and the music thread will certainly die without Churchill 25. And Ecofarm's opinions are always interesting.

I know it's pathetic to even complain about that, but a great bulk of my hardly-earned post count got deleted over the time I wasn't here. So all my subtle and sublimial spamming was actually for nothing? :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom