Random Raves #39: Life is good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shipping, man. Shipping.

Buying a VR machine to simulate something you can do in any major coastal city? Talk about decadent Westerners.

You evidently do not read enough TVTropes, Tolni.

Or I evidently avoided the obvious meaning of what you said in an attempt to make a humorous statement.

I suspected so, but my infraviaducto-goblinoidal nature results in my throwing TVTropes links around the place, thus ensnaring unwary passsersby into wasting hours of their life.

Mwahahaha.

I suspected so, but my infraviaducto-goblinoidal nature results in my throwing TVTropes links around the place, thus ensnaring unwary passsersby into wasting hours of their life.

Mwahahaha.

Aha, but you forget that I've been wasting all my hours since I was born!

Ah ha ha hah...ha.

That's the Useful Notes, especially on History. In such that they're at times abysmally wrong.

Go home, Atticus. :p

I'm not going home, you silly old bat! I'm going to party... [party]

(Actually I am home already, shoved half a kilo of rye bread down my throat, gonna finish a bottle of vodka and then pass out (this is also a rave)).

How the hell does a Finn manage to find enough alcohol to get drunk?

By random knife-flailing of course!

*sigh*

Arakhor, understanding the Finnish language is possible after a few years of study (this is backed by empirical evidence); given that Atticus is older than even you, I assume he can enounce simple phrases such as ‘alcohol, give, me’ and ‘yes, am, age-of, can afford’.

Also, I simply cannot but stress that not all statements, depictions and characterisations made by the Danish artist known as ‘Humon’ are 100% accuate.

What? No lava monsters? :cry:

Besides, 'older even than me'? I'm still on this side of 40 by quite a margin, thank you very much! :old:

The lava monsters I would be inclined to believe in, given that it is true that the Icelanders have managed to successfully grow banana trees.

And you are over thirty years of age.

Maybe you look older because you actually had to endure 1980s hair fashions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom