Random Raves #39: Life is good

Status
Not open for further replies.
That particular horror is inflicted in retrospect when viewing '80s media. I was too young at the time to know that I was living in a sartorially-challenged era.

I assume he can enounce simple phrases such as ‘alcohol, give, me’ and ‘yes, am, age-of, can afford’.

These aren't mandatory. Once my friend was too drunk to speak, but still managed to buy beer. It was because they thought he was handicapped though.

Yes, but being inebriated before acquiring alcohol is a feat not even all Finns can achieve.

This is the winter holidays. One snowless month of joy and Fallout.

All I know about IOT is that you essentially have to write content that is the equivalent of a short novel just to sign up to a game. Exhausting, man.

So that's why you Norwegians live off oil wells.

Rave: did well on the GRE. Rant: scored 1 point off what I needed on the verbal section :mad:

All I know about IOT is that you essentially have to write content that is the equivalent of a short novel just to sign up to a game. Exhausting, man.

NESes tend to be more the ones with intimidating walls of text, IOTs are often more based on numbers

Going to the beach tomorrow, been waiting a while, it's going to be warm and sunny, so I'm pretty psyched.

Also, this:

Can't wait:goodjob:

Rave: date went pretty well. Next one might not be for a while but will probably be better.

Not necessarily! While putting effort in your background is appreciated, most GMs require only a certain minimum requirement for most signups. And if you're too lazy, and/or are new to IOT, IOT XIX has just launched and it requires a fairly minimal amount of effort for signup, plus has very simplistic mechanics. Very good if you're new to IOT.

had a great day at the beach, got in a good 2 hour swim, drove around the countryside, got sunburned nice and good

hoo ha. will do it again in a few weeks.

summer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom