Random Raves IV: Momentary Diversions On The Road To The Grave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pu-lease, I didn't generate my ego sig, nor cause a re-writing of the Babe Thread rules for nothing :p

I think I hear the people screaming for something... I hear echo's of Change..... change is coming... you've got a new challenger!

but I best stop before I go crazy on flaming this thread like its extraordinarily dry lint.

new RAVE: I feel crazy right now... don't ask me why but I do

I think I hear the people screaming for something... I hear echo's of Change..... change is coming... you've got a new challenger!

but I best stop before I go crazy on flaming this thread like its extraordinarily dry lint.

new RAVE: I feel crazy right now... don't ask me why but I do

Man, thats crazy talk.

OK, you gotta stop it before we get in trouble. :lol:

Meanwhile, I found my harmonica! Harmony!

OK, you gotta stop it before we get in trouble. :lol:

Meanwhile, I found my harmonica! Harmony!

I'm sorry Bigfoot... my ego runs before my brain....

Abaddon... you win this time... but we will meet again! kinda'.... indirectly at least

In other news...my workload hasn't been nearly as bad as anticipated. Wasting all of yesterday watching the election doesn't seem to have put me behind at all.

Dinner tasted good and I met up with someone there unexpectedly that I hadn't seen in awhile! :)
Abaddon... you win this time... but we will meet again! kinda'.... indirectly at least
Don't feed the Abaddon, it'll just keep hanging around for more.

its been a pretty crazy forum posting for me in the last 10ish minutes.... more-so than I've ever done... I'm proud

first I get him dependant on my compliments.... then when I cut if off... he dies.... if you grab it by the neck, eventually your grip is good enough to strangle it

but shh.... don't let him find out ;)

Dinner tasted good and I met up with someone there unexpectedly that I hadn't seen in awhile! :)

The meal was loverly thanks ;)

Other than Catharsis, I have not seen anyone who bet that McCain would win change their avatars and signatures. :mad:

Other than Catharsis, I have not seen anyone who bet that McCain would win change their avatars and signatures. :mad:
...and you're happy about this why?

MobBoss did something, I don't know if it followed all the rules of the thing.

I'm pretty mad that the Taliban and Osama didn't mind their own durn bizness over 7 years ago.

I'm pretty mad that the Repubs didn't focus on the economy before it became a daming point this year.

I got to watch The Long Green Line again and finally figured out exactly who said the quote in my sig!

I got a big hug from someone as soon as I walked into my old high school on a whim after voting yesterday.

After that I had an excellent cheeseburger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom