Random Raves Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting back into sports :)

Within the past two weeks I've watched 3 basketball games, a rugby game, and the superbowl. I miss it so. [/nostalgia]

GIANTS WON!!!!!!!

great 4th quarter, INCREDIBLY exciting. NFL record for most lead changes in the 4th q of a superbowl.

Rave about all the people who don't watch the Super Bowl!!

Instead I read a book, and listened to music. Football really doesn't interest me much.

I got new headphones for my iPod.

I also got a case for my iPod which was really cheap.
Hooray free market capitalism supply and demand! :)

Rave about all the people who don't watch the Super Bowl!!

Instead I read a book, and listened to music. Football really doesn't interest me much.

It's an American tradition! I don't like football at all, I haven't got a clue what I was watching. But it's an American tradition (and Reagan played some football), so I watch it.

Wow Emporer, you really don't understand the internet.

Let me tell you a secret: People from other countries can go on it too, it's not just "an American thing".

I'm from Canada ;) but anyways most people around my area watch it.

Rave: Did a hardcore ab workout in fitness class today, and then went to the gym and blasted my chest and triceps.

fitness class? that exists? and here i thought that there was mandatory gym in grade 9, Healthy Active Living in grade 10, and after that there were random gym-specific courses like aquatics and weight training.

RAVE: my boss hates snow. we have lots. hence I got to leave very early today.

fitness class? that exists? and here i thought that there was mandatory gym in grade 9, Healthy Active Living in grade 10, and after that there were random gym-specific courses like aquatics and weight training.

Tu travailles? :eek: :goodjob:

Rave: Had an awesome day, with two substitutes who didn't care what we did.

Although we only live a few hours away we are probably in different school boards. Also the fact that my highschool has about 2,200 students may mean we have more courses offered.

Around here gym isn't mandatory in grade 9, it is just mandatory that you get at least one physical education credit. I think our fitness is basically a combination of your healthy active living and weight training.

I like the Beatles more than I remember :)

Douglas Adams was right on

I like the Beatles more than I remember :)

Douglas Adams was right on

Same sort of thing happened to me a while ago. I had a bad experience with someone who played them so much i hated them, then after having not seen them for a year, I listened to the Beatles with an OPEN mind, and found I really liked them.

Tu travailles? :eek: :goodjob:

Oui je travaille, mais je n'ai aucune carrière.

Although we only live a few hours away we are probably in different school boards. Also the fact that my highschool has about 2,200 students may mean we have more courses offered.

Around here gym isn't mandatory in grade 9, it is just mandatory that you get at least one physical education credit. I think our fitness is basically a combination of your healthy active living and weight training.

True, different school boards would make sense, and my school DID have some awkward gym courses (Outdoor adventure, a few random other things, etc.), though I thought g9 gym was a mandatory ontario-wide thing.

Anyways, my rave is I bought and watched (again!) Across the Universe today.

Delayed response :p :

Wow Mirc that would have been really scary. I'm glad that you got out of it okay.

@lord joakim, that girl is really crazy looking!

I dig crazy looking girls :D

Are ye sure she's a gal, the text in the pic's low left corner is a Finnish name for a man? :D

Haha, I'm pretty sure she's a girl, otherwise I'd probably noticed when...
*cough-cough* (An infraction gets stuck in lord_joakim's throat)

Also, Arto is a homepage for Danish youth to enjoy each other ;)

www.arto.dk

I had a National Test in Swedish today, probably the most important test I will have in 9th grade. The assignment was to pick a theme and write a story in 2 hours and 40 minutes. I picked the least lamest theme... and made an extremely great story. The theme was "choices". The story was about me having moved to America and gotten a wife. We're in a hospital entrance because our first son is about to be born. I go to the washroom and when I come back my wife has been kidnapped. I get really sad and go to Vegas. In Vegas my cell phone rings and the kidnappers wants a ransom of 1 million dollars and says they are in Casablanca. Using 500 dollars, I bet it all in a machine and earn enough money to go to Casablanca (the ticket costs 1000 dollars) and there I steal a gun from a cop and kills the captivators. The story ends like this:

"Some choices cannot be made undone. Some can. Moving to America is a choice that can be made undone. Swedishguy has divorced his wife and got a job in Sweden. He's standing outside his childhood door, knocking. The door opens. Hi mom, he said and entered."

Best... story... ever! :love:

Rave: got snowed in today, so I slept until 3 or 4. (after waking up at 7, looking outside, talking to the boss, and going to bed.)

Other rave: FAMILY DAY IS COMING UP!!!! Free day off work for voting liberal over NDP in the provincial election!!!! I think I'll make a road trip that weekend (15-18), either to New York or Montreal. (12 hour drive vs. 6 hour drive.)

No, Im not. when I theme myself, I theme myself. My birthdate has changed from the founding of the foundation of Israel to the foundation of the Jaguars/Giants to currently, the date of the 'Vive le Québec libre' speech.

Okay, this relates to a rave earlier. J_eps have you read the book Scar Tissue? I ask because I know you are also a Chili Peppers fan. If you haven't you should try get it from a library or something. It is really awesome hearing about Anthony's struggles with drug addiction and women, and then seeing how the band evolved over the years.

Okay, this relates to a rave earlier. J_eps have you read the book Scar Tissue? I ask because I know you are also a Chili Peppers fan. If you haven't you should try get it from a library or something. It is really awesome hearing about Anthony's struggles with drug addiction and women, and then seeing how the band evolved over the years.

No I haven't. but it looks good. I probably will read it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom