Random Raves VI: Put on a Happy Face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fallout2??

My first reaction,too. I think he means the first one, though. With The Master, not The President.

EDIT: Or possibly 3; I haven't played it yet. My computer is going on six or seven years old now.

Coach- Nope, you'll be varsity at pretty much every meet
Me-:D

Nice!

You must have a pretty big team; we always just had everyone run varsity. And if there was a JV race, everyone just wore the same uniforms anyway...

Nice!

You must have a pretty big team; we always just had everyone run varsity. And if there was a JV race, everyone just wore the same uniforms anyway...
300 strong, so yes. And we're good too: 3 of the last 4 years state champs, and the fourth was runner up by two points.

300 strong, so yes. And we're good too: 3 of the last 4 years state champs, and the fourth was runner up by two points.

:lol:

We were lucky if a tenth of that showed up!

Is this a really huge high school? Or college?

got a feelin' '21 is gonna be a good year

got a feelin' '21 is gonna be a good year

I had the same feeling but you're wrong. You'll break up with your long term girlfriend, get two d's in classes this year you'l have to retake, and get jumped by three large ( but thankfully slow) men toting baseball bats.

I love getting emails from the college interfaith center. They try to be so inclusive and touchy feely it's hilarious. Every email has instructions on how to block getting more and is prefaced with "Apologies for whom this email doesn't concern". And next week they're basically doing a "love every religion week" where they have presentations about how great various religions are.

Here's their logo, I wish they were a proper church:

What's the blank spot supposed to represent? Atheism? :lol:

Yeah :goodjob:

I have no idea what the one immediately to the left of it is. Any idea? I guess I could google.

Congrats, rake! Wish I had mathematical skills as good as you.

Enjoy the trip to Geneva!

Thanks!

Today I told my math teacher about it and managed to talk him to raise my previous grade from 9 to 10. That means I still have the perfect math grade streak going! :)

I was very excuted until I heard the entirety of France is only one province... i think thats game-breaking myself
Provinces don't work the same way they did before, one Capital City, minor towns, production centers all within 1 province are possible ... let me check the map which came with the box. (still at work for 3 hours damnit :p)

Yup, one province. keep in mind though the scale of this map is much bigger than previous games. But hey, if this is enough for you to break the game, to each his own :)

Provinces don't work the same way they did before, one Capital City, minor towns, production centers all within 1 province are possible ... let me check the map which came with the box. (still at work for 3 hours damnit :p)

Yup, one province. keep in mind though the scale of this map is much bigger than previous games. But hey, if this is enough for you to break the game, to each his own :)

but does this mean if you attack France you either annex it completely or its a white peace? Is there no way to just take some land off it?

but does this mean if you attack France you either annex it completely or its a white peace? Is there no way to just take some land off it?
I don't know. I only have the box to look at :D

But ... I read in a review that although it's still possible to 'colour the map' it's much more profitable to seize an economic center in France (wine brewery or something like that) and build a fort to protect it, maybe take a couple of towns as well. Capturing France will be quite difficult because the population is quite prone to revolt against you.

But I can't tell you, and I first will play "Road to Independence" (tutorial mission) to get the hang of it.

I don't know. I only have the box to look at :D

But ... I read in a review that although it's still possible to 'colour the map' it's much more profitable to seize an economic center in France (wine brewery or something like that) and build a fort to protect it, maybe take a couple of towns as well. Capturing France will be quite difficult because the population is quite prone to revolt against you.

But I can't tell you, and I first will play "Road to Independence" (tutorial mission) to get the hang of it.

Oh, OK, sounds to me like its not "all or nothing" in that case, which si fine with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom