Rate the Avatar Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you kill me if I said you must be an Arabic vampire due to the fact your eyes are red, and that you cover yourself with all those robes to avoid sparkling?

First I will kill the creature depicted in your avatar, then I will slay the entire cast of Sonic in front of your eyes, then I will put Zakumi in a giant blender, and then force you to have sex with Bella Swan and then kill you.

Fun fact: the red eye is in fact a reference to Fullmetal Alchemist. The Ishbalans (who live in the deserts) are distinguished by their red eyes.

You may look harmless, but I know that stick obviously doubles as a bo, and probably a shaolin spade for all I know. I see the beginnings of a sword, and there's likely a flying guillotine inside the robe somewhere. And probably several ancient weapons I can't detail.

How do I know this? Simple. People with red eyes HAVE to be evil. Just look at me! :mischief: Furthermore, they all carry ancient weapons rather than modern ones for some reason... ...no. That applies to everybody.

Spoiler :
First I will kill the creature depicted in your avatar, then I will slay the entire cast of Sonic in front of your eyes, then I will put Zakumi in a giant blender, and then force you to have sex with Bella Swan and then kill you.

Ah... well, then I instead make the statement I typed above. (...and now I have the three-posts-per-avatar rule to follow...)

I also recommend you write the script for the next Final Destination movie.

Fun fact: the red eye is in fact a reference to Fullmetal Alchemist. The Ishbalans (who live in the deserts) are distinguished by their red eyes.

You've had red eyes all along haven't you? :confused:

Also, yay, FMA! :thumbsup: Obviously I can't detail my own person fanaticism for that show(it's one of my favorites), to avoid derailing the thread. But, awesomesauce!

stock avatar? 1/10

Its a trap!!!

Its a Wolf!

The mighty wolf bites into the Moon like the big chunk of cheese it is. The burp shall surely shatter the world. And so Sonic Unleashed occurred.

Alternatively, a furry colony on the Moon. BEAM ME UP, SCOTTY!

I wonder how much time per day CivGeneral spends on GMOD... :mischief:

I would spend all mine on IOT if not for the post limit... :cry:

Definitely NOT a furry colony on the moon.

Something I want to do RIGHT NOW. God damn Imperium Offtopicum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom