Ratification of the Constitution

Do you approve of adopting the proposed Constitution?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Actually, we should probably revise in something about the second in command taking over the responsibilities of the first until a vote is called, in case of absence.

Yes, sounds reasonable.

So, how do we proceed from here? Are we voting for everyone, or just elector-general? I would say only Elector-General, but we only need one person to request a re-vote for everyone, and I guess 2metraninja already did that.

Who will organize the elections? DaveShack was doing that earlier, but he hasn't posted here for awhile. I can pm him and see if he'd be willing to get this going for us, if no one else wants to go ahead and set-up the polls.

So far we have RegentMan, Talonschild, Aivoturso and Arkipeller on the ballot for Elector-General. If we are voting for all positions, we need to figure out who all is going to run.

Someone's got to step up and just do it. Unless anyone has a huge objection (as our ranking officer, 2metra can judge that), I'll do it.

I am taking nominations for the posts of Leader, Deputy Leader, Chief Diplomat, and Elector-General.

Leader nominees: YossarianLives, cavscout, Sommerswerd, 2metraninja

Deputy Leader nominees:cavscout, Sommerswerd, 2metraninja

Chief Diplomat nominees: Caledorn

Elector-General nominees: Aivoturso, Arkipeller, talonschild, RegentMan, grant2004

I'll nominate Grant as Elector General and Cavscout and Sommerswerd both of them each as Leader and Deputy.

I will nominate 2metraninja for both leader and deputy positions :)

Thanks for keeping this moving talonschild! Will you be creating the polls for this as well?

Top Bottom