RawSasquatch/Kramer's New Civilizations

Awesome to see a Vaas civ (Now the steam commenters will stop going on about it :p), congrats on getting it released in time.

Which of your upcoming civs are priority at the moment? I presume Yucatan is fairly close to release - due to the request for E&D ideas, but beyond that I'm at a loss.

Edit: I'm a dumb-dumb, disregard

My priorities when I get back are updating the NCR & Legion to fix a few bugs and add in the E&D support that ViceVirtuoso finished literally the day after the mod came out; updating California with Ekmek's 3D leaderhead and some new art/balancing, and of course, finishing Yucatan once I get some E&D designs so I can mooch for all the lua at once.

I'm assuming it hasn't changed :/

Alright, this week is shaping up to be a pretty hectic one. Today is my birthday, Homestuck ends in 3 days, and on Saturday, I'm going to have to give the landlord and some yuppie realtors a tour of the property because he's thinking about selling the place (and in that case it'll probably get torn down to build some cookie cutter McMansions like the much nicer properties that used to be on both sides were.) As if that weren't enough, the sudden realization that in just 365 more days I'll be 20 years old and still haven't had a job, girlfriend, or gotten my driver's license hit me like a brick wall, but I scraped my face off of that wall momentarily and promised myself I won't worry about that until next week. No, you haven't stumbled onto my blog, I'm just trying to convey some good reasons why all my civ work is still a bit slowed. For your undying patience, however, here is a sneak peek at Yucatan's newer and improved-er icons:

Oh man, everything looks lovely. Can't wait to Henequen it up!

Oh, and, uh, happy birthday, of course. I, uh, can't really offer much. Do you want civ icons? I can give you civ icons...

I'm also probably not the best to offer sage life advice :p

Alright, this week is shaping up to be a pretty hectic one. Today is my birthday, Homestuck ends in 3 days, and on Saturday, I'm going to have to give the landlord and some yuppie realtors a tour of the property because he's thinking about selling the place (and in that case it'll probably get torn down to build some cookie cutter McMansions like the much nicer properties that used to be on both sides were.) As if that weren't enough, the sudden realization that in just 365 more days I'll be 20 years old and still haven't had a job, girlfriend, or gotten my driver's license hit me like a brick wall, but I scraped my face off of that wall momentarily and promised myself I won't worry about that until next week. No, you haven't stumbled onto my blog, I'm just trying to convey some good reasons why all my civ work is still a bit slowed. For your undying patience, however, here is a sneak peek at Yucatan's newer and improved-er icons:

Happy Birthday!

Is Homestuck really ending?

As if that weren't enough, the sudden realization that in just 365 more days I'll be 20 years old and still haven't had a job, girlfriend, or gotten my driver's license hit me like a brick wall, but I scraped my face off of that wall momentarily and promised myself I won't worry about that until next week.

I'm way past that age and I've never had any of those things, so don't sweat it. Happy Birthday! (?):bday:

Can't tell how much I wanna be able to play that Yucatan civilization.

Pfft. Real life. You'll get through it.

What's a homestruck... What's a yuppie... What's a realtor...

Real life sounds complicated...

Pfft. Real life. You'll get through it.

What's a homestruck... What's a yuppie... What's a realtor...

Real life sounds complicated...

Homestuck = Web story

Yuppie = Bateman

Realtor = American slang for "Real Estate Agent"

Congrats man :)!

Btw, I was wondering, what's the status on Biafra? And of course, if you need any assistance, just say the word..

That Mendez looks fabelous! Cant't wait for the "true Mayas". :p

And I would say Biafra after Yucatan would be so awesome, but take your time that you need for everything! :D

Btw, Mr Geheimkabinetsminister Danmacsch you owe us a coming release, dont you? ;)

I do. Two actually.
My only excuse is that I realised yesterday that apparently I've owned Max Payne 3 for several years and never played it, which of course would do, so I had to - HAD TO - at least try it, but it turned out Win10 and MP3 isn't the best of friends, so in order to just get past the intro logo I had to tweak a bunch of settings only to discover the sound didn't work, had to find a fix for that, only to discover the game wouldn't progress past the intro cut scene, had to find a fix for that as well, only to discover the game crashed every third minute or so, which was in the end - strangely enough - fixed by maxing out all graphical settings.. Since so much time went into actually being able to play the game, I doing just that for majority of my spare time today. And maybe also tomorrow..

Happy birthday, Sasquatch!
Thanks for a year of some most fascinating releases (and hype)!

Happy Birthday, Kramer! You take as long as you need to get things worked out with any real life problems, we've waited this long for your high quality mods and can wait longer if necessary! We won't let the Mendez Hype die!

ALSO: We gotta stay strong for the Homestuck finale man. We gotta keep it together.

Happy Birthday! I know it's a bit late, but still. Thanks for putting up with me shouting things at you for ages. =]

Thanks for all the birthday wishes! On the topic of what civ comes after Yucatan, I'm not too sure. On one hand, I've already done a little bit of art for Kurdistan and Cascadia, but not really any for Biafra beyond the map and civ icon. Jan briefly mentioned that he might be interested in helping quite a long time ago, and if he were still interested in doing an Ojukwu scene after all his More Civs/JFD/Tomatekh art (and before any Fallout art that he may or may not still want to do), then I'd be willing to go along with that. Speaking of Biafra, I silently updated their design in the OP a while ago. I've been reading a book about the Biafra War, and I feel it reflects the civilization better. Scapegrace's UA name, Araba War, is based upon the whole "Araba Let's Separate" movement that actually originated in Northern Nigeria, essentially wanting to force the Igbos out of the federation. Given the violence committed against Igbos leading up to and during the war because of this sentiment, I don't want to represent it. The new UA represents the "Attack Markets" that constantly sprung up, where Federal troops and Biafran civilians freely traded during ceasefires.

And speaking of Homestuck, I decided to seize the day (the day of the finale, to be precise) and put together a quick little mod that adds a handful of Great Works based on the comic and its music. I mean, you can't ignore its cultural impact on the internet. It's almost 3 times the length of the Lord Of The Rings series, for pete's sake.

So the question I have is... does the extra oil stack from multiple declarations of war? What about the extra production?

Top Bottom