RB8 - Multiplayer Madness

Newcastle autorazed it was like 2 turn old. Bank should be whipped in Kagoshima.

Now for the biggest Mea Culpea

Nagasaki got razed by the American b/c I only had a warrior in there and did not notice the landing. My ram is insufficient and a bit behind the actual events thus I generally ignore the events thingy. I got burned like this in Epic 1 too. I think the situation should be under control for the next team, but keep an eye on it. There are 3 American Knights wandering around in the north.

I can grab this game after work today if there is anyone available. I'll wait for Drasca's screenshots before commenting.

1565 Taking the battle to Washington's soft underbelly. Three German Galleons sail in unison for easy coordinated action against Wash.

I actually hoped Atlas would be more aggressive than he was. Gifted Japan the catapults, as that'd be easier for him to control.

As you can see, taking those two cities was easy... but I wish I prodded him to do it sooner, especially before the first city rioted and damaged about 15 units inside, wasting precious turns.

This was england's response to my attack on her underbelly. Jute, not shown, became overly defended. We'll have to pursue other avenues. She also has Redcoats and Chemistry researched. It will be painful to take her out. We'll want to take out her least defended cities.

Note they have chemistry and frigates, thus having a naval advantage right now. We can't let that continue. We need frigates of our own to dominate the seas.

I can play this tomorrow if someone wants to.

I've been trying for the last several days to get a turn together, butI've only seen Chriseay online and we haven't hooked up yet. If I see you tomorrow Atlas, we'll grab it.

Inherited Turn - I'm Japan and Snaproll is Germany. We're playing ten turns. Got some knights in japan to take care of, but a few whipped rifles will take care of them. We switch to engineering to go towards chemistry for a counter for Vicki's redcoats.

Turn 1 - Use a great engineer for most of engineering, and then we'll try to use a scientist that just popped for chemistry. Bombarded LA down to zero, but didn't have healthy enough troops to take it this turn. Also, the knights are almost taken care of. One left. Snaproll traded for a bunch of happies with mao.

Turn 2 - Engineeering comes in, on to chemistry. The scientist still won't give us chemistry. I take LA and decide to keep it. I decide to use the scientist for the progress towards sci method.

Turn 3 - The Japanese forces are healing in LA, it'll be 6 turns. Rooselvelt would be willing to buy peace from us, but the offer is less than appealing. Maybe in a few turns.

Turn 4 - A medic promotion takes our healing down to 3 turns at LA, we'll continue on then. The plan is to take seattle, and possibly Washington before peace. More if we can.

Turn 5 - Vicki attacks Snaproll with this.

The Japanese forces move towards Seattle. We also ended up loading an autosave because of a misclick on Snaproll's part. He was promoting units in the wrong city to deal with the English attack.

Turn 6 - Seattle is not well defended, in fact it should be easy to take.

Snaproll holds out against the attack on Munich, but it will take a few turns to clean things up.

Turn 7 - Chemistry comes in, next is steel. We capture Seattle.

Turn 8 - Nothing much happens, though Snaproll has taken care of the English invasion. I'm up to 30% on the culture slider, and still have some unhappiness. Somehow I got mixed up on turns, so we're stopping here on the even number.

Good luck to whoever is next!!

I will be available to play tomorrow on Tuesday march 7 during the day

i will be around THURSDAY March 9th during the day to play

-Atlas

I'll be around early (which is afternoon-evening in America) for the next two weeks (go school holidays), so I'll be able to partner lots of people during that period, lets pick up the pace!

Drasca, you have a graphics problem? There were black dots in those screenshots.

I am around tonite on MSN Messenger.

-Atlas

Drasca as Japan and Me (Atlas as Germany)

T0-Make peace, not enough units

T1-ZZZZ

T2-

T3- Emphasize food in most German cities, when the hit peak pop. reemphazize prod. too.

T4- Move worker build lumber mills

T5- Trying to build up lots of cats and Grand Strate wise to beeline to Combustion. Sea power should rule!!

T6-Steel finishs, Steam in 8

T7- Sci Met. comes in Steam in 6. Japan has one oil (landbound), Germany has 2 (both landbound).

T8-zzz

T9-Edo will be making ships, Germany is building drydocks in a number of cities, make sure that ships are being built out of only these cities. Great Engineer rushs the Ironworks in Cologne, and Bremen founded south of berlin to work be a fur/fishing village.

T10-Beeline to Combustion, we are preped to declare war, so feel free to do so. Atlanta and Seattle will flip if we don't declare soon. Found a japanese city on the north of the main continet. We have 200 turns left in this game so make the next couple count. Remember if Seatle revolts it will cause collateral damage to all the units in it.

Sorry for the brief report, but the turns were rather boring and if my wife catches me playing civ it will be the :hammer: for Atlas

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0003.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0003.JPG
    128.8 KB · Views: 122
Thanks for playing guys - I glad someone finally managed to squeeze in some turns. Chriseay, I'll be available later today if you are available. Morred, you still lurking around?

Hm, no one has posted for two weeks. I wouldn't bet on the chances of this game getting much farther. It looks like it's been a lot of fun, but it seems quite hard to get two people at one time to play it. :(

Top Bottom