Real Eurekas 5.0

With 250+ new Eurekas that are randomly assigned each game will look different

1. Shadowhal

Shadowhal Warlord

Ok, thought so. I'll just need to see whether these dedications then still add enough value. What are people's experiences? How many eurekas or inspirations do you tend to randomly get per era when you switch off trigger visibility completely?

2. Infixo

Infixo Deity

3. Infixo

Infixo Deity

4. Cordell

Cordell Chieftain

Hi, last patch do not work with a custum techtree. Any solution to make it compatible (i just change few Unit/Building requirement position and rewamp the techtree)

5. Infixo

Infixo Deity

6. Cordell

Cordell Chieftain

Sorry, i should be more specific. It s just a small issue,
    I cannot open the tech tree big picture , just chosing the avalable tech (but they seems to be in the right order)
    The civic tree work properly.
    BTW i am working on my own small mod (and not skilled at all i just use notepad++ for now). Do you have some tool to suggest that can help to create some new Boostclass (like you did)

7. Infixo

Infixo Deity

8. Brunoflip

Brunoflip Chieftain

Is this still not compatible with CQUI new version? Back to the game and I used to use both and would love to used them again...

9. Infixo

Infixo Deity

@Brunoflip I have heard that CQUI is compatible with R&F. I have not used it yet. Here is what user DB wrote in Steam comments like a week ago.

10. Infixo

Infixo Deity

11. [to_xp]Gekko

[to_xp]Gekko QCT junkie

thanks for the update!

Infixo likes this.
  12. Tolerant

Tolerant Chieftain

Hello, Infixo. I'm finally finished the Russian text translation. In fact, the idea to translate this mod came to me half a year ago. And I wanted to make it beautiful and attentive. But there was so much text that I threw it a couple of times because of other things ... But in the end I decided not to wait for the Gathering Storm. I decided to share what I have at the moment. Subsequently, you can always refine the text. But when I started checking the mod, I was a little upset because the version I was translating was outdated by half a year. You managed to add new lines of text. And I can’t find them anymore since you regrouped the order ... And my eyes, meanwhile, flowed from the script tracks. I really would like you to integrate this text. All Russian-speaking community will be grateful to you. We will make this wonderful mod more popular. And I hope that players from other countries will also catch up and translate your mod into their languages. So it was with the popular Moar Units mods from Deliverator. They are translated into several languages.

Attached Files:

13. Infixo

Infixo Deity

14. Wimm

Wimm Chieftain

Hi if I use this with JFD's Rule with Faith it causes the civic menu to not open. Is there a way to make both mods compatible?

Meluhhan likes this.
  15. Infixo

Infixo Deity

Infixo updated Real Eurekas (vanilla, R&F) with a new update entry:

Version 3.0 Gathering Storm & BTT

Read the rest of this update entry...

[to_xp]Gekko likes this.
  16. Infixo

Infixo Deity

17. Tolerant

Tolerant Chieftain

Hello, Infixo. I can do the translation but I need to see which lines I have missed in the last time half a year back in the old version. I'd love to finish translation but the old lines were regrouped and all these days i don't have much time to read and track them. If you send me new lines only in separate file - I'll do it fast. At this time I played only one game with Gathering Storm WITHOUT any mods to see how the game develops... And what should i say: without your mods, Infixo, and without some other good people's mods the game AI and pacing are still very weak. I'm already used to your mods. You can consider it a very good compliment. Especially the mod on the artificial intellect. Without it, the computer is noticeably weaker. I felt a difference.

Infixo likes this.
  18. Tovarish

Tovarish Chieftain

I think I shall report that 1 eureka has proven not to work: for Divine Right civic there is a "train an inquisitor" condition. This is exactly what I did, but the eureka did not trigger.

19. Infixo

Infixo Deity

20. Tovarish

Tovarish Chieftain

Well, it says "train" Inquisitor. I had my doubts about that - you buy it with faith only.