Real Eurekas

Real Eurekas 5.0.1

Ok, thought so. I'll just need to see whether these dedications then still add enough value. What are people's experiences? How many eurekas or inspirations do you tend to randomly get per era when you switch off trigger visibility completely?

Hi, last patch do not work with a custum techtree. Any solution to make it compatible (i just change few Unit/Building requirement position and rewamp the techtree)

Sorry, i should be more specific. It s just a small issue,
I cannot open the tech tree big picture , just chosing the avalable tech (but they seems to be in the right order)
The civic tree work properly.
BTW i am working on my own small mod (and not skilled at all i just use notepad++ for now). Do you have some tool to suggest that can help to create some new Boostclass (like you did)

Is this still not compatible with CQUI new version? Back to the game and I used to use both and would love to used them again...

@Brunoflip I have heard that CQUI is compatible with R&F. I have not used it yet. Here is what user DB wrote in Steam comments like a week ago.

To get this to work with CQUI, just delete the URS folder out of CQUI. (That folder controls their Unit Report Screen sub-mod, which conflicts with this one. I checked every report screen and this one super-dominates their URS.) For me that folder was here:
C:\Steam\SteamApps\workshop\content\289070\1125169247\Integrations\URS

Hello, Infixo. I'm finally finished the Russian text translation. In fact, the idea to translate this mod came to me half a year ago. And I wanted to make it beautiful and attentive. But there was so much text that I threw it a couple of times because of other things ... But in the end I decided not to wait for the Gathering Storm. I decided to share what I have at the moment. Subsequently, you can always refine the text. But when I started checking the mod, I was a little upset because the version I was translating was outdated by half a year. You managed to add new lines of text. And I can’t find them anymore since you regrouped the order ... And my eyes, meanwhile, flowed from the script tracks. I really would like you to integrate this text. All Russian-speaking community will be grateful to you. We will make this wonderful mod more popular. And I hope that players from other countries will also catch up and translate your mod into their languages. So it was with the popular Moar Units mods from Deliverator. They are translated into several languages.

Attachments

• Real Eurekas (RUS).rar
    23.2 KB · Views: 141
Hi if I use this with JFD's Rule with Faith it causes the civic menu to not open. Is there a way to make both mods compatible?

@Tolerant I have released v3.0 of the mod that is updated for GS. There are ~25 new boosts. Can you make an update for your translation so I can include it in the mod?
Hello, Infixo. I can do the translation but I need to see which lines I have missed in the last time half a year back in the old version. I'd love to finish translation but the old lines were regrouped and all these days i don't have much time to read and track them. If you send me new lines only in separate file - I'll do it fast. At this time I played only one game with Gathering Storm WITHOUT any mods to see how the game develops... And what should i say: without your mods, Infixo, and without some other good people's mods the game AI and pacing are still very weak. I'm already used to your mods. You can consider it a very good compliment. Especially the mod on the artificial intellect. Without it, the computer is noticeably weaker. I felt a difference.

I think I shall report that 1 eureka has proven not to work: for Divine Right civic there is a "train an inquisitor" condition. This is exactly what I did, but the eureka did not trigger.

Well, it says "train" Inquisitor. I had my doubts about that - you buy it with faith only.

Top Bottom