Realpolitik CIV - A new and improved AAR

Rome, Julius Caesar, Huge, Terra, Noble, Conquest Only Available Victory Condition :mwaha:

I would like to join the Nationalist Party.

Spain, Isabella, Huge, Big and Med., High Water, Tropical, Large Continiets, All Victories, Immortal.

(I could compromise on all of these execpt Spain. I /Really/ want to be Spain.)

I would like to join the Nationalist Party.

I added you to the list. Aysee, you and Spectrite will have to vote within your party and work out a deal for your nominations.

Okay if you join my party we also give you, Not one, Not two , But three Legions of Praets to do whatever you want with them.

Bobtjoe add that to the party list.

If you join my party you get Milk and Cookies while they give you bland and stale crackers.
Very tempting, but when I play Civ I'm generally a peacemonger, so I wouldn't be much use in a war-filled game brought on by the Kill 'Em All Party.

Very tempting, but when I play Civ I'm generally a peacemonger, so I wouldn't be much use in a war-filled game brought on by the Kill 'Em All Party.

Then joined the Liberation Party! We're peacemongering, democracy loving people whom wish to win by Dimplomatic victory!

I wish to found the Tea Party!

We believe the people are taxed enough already so we will go to war with our neighbors to make money so we won't have to tax our own people!

And of course, we're FAR RIGHT!

I wish to found the Tea Party!

We believe the people are taxed enough already so we will go to war with our neighbors to make money so we won't have to tax our own people!

And of course, we're FAR RIGHT!

Sorry, only five parties. However, the Liberation Party is extremely similar, just not as extreme right as you are.

5 parties max. Read the rules.

And I don't about the settings.

Top Bottom