Realpolitik CIV - A new and improved AAR

@ Cull If you vote for Rome you also get Milk and Cookies!

Ach, Rome, no.

Pangaea, Large, Joao, Inca, Marathon/Epic, Unrestricted Leaders, No Barbs, Always Peace, any level Emperor or below

How dare you insult the might of rome, be gone with you!!!

Are we voting on who to be?

I vote AMERICA!

EDIT: And I just noticed I can't create a party so I'll join KILL 'em All.

Kinda, right now we're submitting nominations. I would suggest you read the whole thread as it is only 3 pages long. Right now, you and CeaserPlayer need to work out what your nominees are.

Currently, we are waiting for the Nationalist Party's nominations and then we can get started.

When does nominations end? Because I can get the Nationalist's nomination by about tomorrow afternoon.

When does nominations end? Because I can get the Nationalist's nomination by about tomorrow afternoon.

It ends when every party submits a nomination. Are you and Spectrite working them out?

Are we voting on who to be?

I vote AMERICA!

EDIT: And I just noticed I can't create a party so I'll join KILL 'em All.

Thank you the Milk and Cookies our in our party headquarters lounge and You will receive your Legions sometime near the end of the month. :D I think JC is more in the spirit of our party.

Hmm, didn't realize the all the other nominations were already up because most of the other parties just have one member. Well, Aysee should have our nomination up soon.

Huayna Capac, Incas, Fractal, Huge, Medium sea level, temperate, Normal speed, Noble

Won't all the parties vote for their own nomination? Or are we not allowed to vote for our own?

Since all of our nominations are in, we shall begin the voting! Each PERSON, not party, votes on this one.

Vote for two of the nominees here.

Civilization: Inca, Rome, Spain
Map: Terra, Pangea, Big and Med. , Fractical
Difficulty: Noble, Diety, Imorrital

Vote for only one of the choices here.

Map size: Large, Huge
Speed: Marathon, Normal
Enviroment: Tropical, Temperate

Vote Yes or No on EACH of these options

Special Options: Conquest Only, Unrestricted Leaders, No Barbs, Raging Barbs,

Example ballot:
Spoiler :
Civ: Inca, Rome
Map: Terra, Fractical
Difficulty: Noble, Immortal

Size: Large
Speed: Normal
Enviorment: temperate

Conquest Only: yes
Unrestricted leaders: no
Ragin barbs: yes
No barbs: no

The elections will close in exactly 24 hours, or when everyone has voted. Whatever comes first.

Top Bottom