Realpolitik CIV - A new and improved AAR

This is NOTHING like a realpolitik. I would ask that you rename it if you could, but i think only mods can change it correct? Try to stick to naming something realpolitik only if it really is a realpolitik in the future. Create your own name for this unique kind of AAR. But its not RP. Period.

Sigh. Ill join the nationalist party. I vote for inca and spain, terra and fractal, diety and immortal.

I also vote for huge/marathon/tropical
No on conquest only
yes on unrestricted leaders (can a player of BTS tell me what this is?)
No on no barbs
Yes on raging barbs

Why cant we vote on the specific leader?

Civ: Spain, Espana
Map: Big and Med, Terra
Difficulty: Immortal, Deity

Size: Huge
Speed: Marathon
Enviorment: Tropical

Conquest Only: No
Unrestricted leaders: No Depends (If Spain is chosen, then no. If Incas or Rome is, then yes)
Ragin barbs: yes
No barbs: no

yes on unrestricted leaders (can a player of BTS tell me what this is?)

Sure, it's when any leader can rule any nation. Say, you can have your leader be FDR and your civ be Rome.

In order of importance:

Civ: Spain, España
Map: Big and Med, Terra
Difficulty: Deity, Immortal

Speed: Epic
Enviorment: Tropical
Conquest Only: Yes
Unrestricted leaders: No
Ragin barbs: yes
No barbs: no

Civ: Rome
Map: Terra
Difficulty: Noble
Speed: Marathon.
Enviroment: Temperant

Conquest Only: Yes
Unrestricted Leaders: No
Raging Barbs: No
No Barbs: No

Civ: Inca, Rome
Map: Fractal, Big and Med.
Difficulty: Noble, Immortal

Map size: Huge
Speed: Marathon
Environment: Temperate

Raging barbs: No
No barbs: No

Calling this realpolitik is beyond stupid.

I'm out of here. The NESing party is disbanded and I hope Terrace will have the common sense to not to use NES here as a party.

My second votes.

Civ: Inca
Map: Fractal
Difficulty: Immortal.

Civ: Inca, Rome
Map: Fractal, Big and Med.
Difficulty: Noble, Immortal

Map size: Huge
Speed: Normal
Environment: Temperate

Raging barbs: No
No barbs: No
---

Why can't we vote for leaders? :confused: And I agree that this needs a name change.

Can someone contact a mod and ask them to change the name please?

And aysee what do those phrases in your sig mean?

IIRC, you can change the thread name in thread tools, I think.

I don't know, since I haven't started a thread on this forum yet, but does editing the subject line of the original post work?

IIRC: Go to first post, click edit, go advanced, edit subject line...

I vote warlord;)

You cant. You can only vote from the nominations. Go read through the thread before you post again. This will make more sense to you.

I'm in, though I'm not sure if I want to join the Religious or Nationalist party. I'll decide tomorrow and enter my vote.

The Moderation Party
Leader: Terrance888
Beliefs: Fromed from NESing Party, believes in everything in moderation and intuned to current needs: arrogant Leaders mean military, friendly leaders mean trade and science and culture. Cautious leaders means small gifts and espionage. We strive to be proactive and look to cure our country of ill before mettling in others.
Motto: Nothing Overmuch.
Perfered Civics: Representation, Nationalism, Emancipation, Mercantilism and Organized Religion.

Notice to All Moderators (Name for party members)
We seek a balanced start with balancecd leaders like I have voted. In the start our goal is not to rush for religion, but go for Bronze Working if we have mining, then work on eco techs as we survey the situation. Any suggestions?

Top Bottom