Realpolitik CIV - An Interactive AAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's fine... Although I'm not sure if I'm on the negotiating team or not :p. Oh and since this is a high-level negotiation between heads of state, this should be closed to the public.

Actually, my negotiation was open to whoever happened to wander in, as celt can testify to. I believe that yours should be as well. Either way, I will be there.

That's fine... Although I'm not sure if I'm on the negotiating team or not :p. Oh and since this is a high-level negotiation between heads of state, this should be closed to the public.

Irish Team: Me and/or Mech, Ravus (if available)

Arabian Team: Me, and maybe Mech

Don't want too many cooks in the kitchen.

Both will be open. Nothing to hide here.

Will Arabic Negotiations be conducted when the Irish ones are over, or will they be scheduled for a different time entirely? I will probably observe the Irish Negotiations, and hopefully the Arabic talks as well.

DT
Politicin' :shifty:

Will Arabic Negotiations be conducted when the Irish ones are over, or will they be scheduled for a different time entirely? I will probably observe the Irish Negotiations, and hopefully the Arabic talks as well.

DT
Politicin' :shifty:

If time allows, it seems prudent to just get both done with.

Possibly. I have a lot to do tonight, but if I get a break from that, I'll see if you're on the chat.

I will be on and off all night. Parents are out of the house, so i can totally chill out. Will make sure I make a point of checking for the negotiations. Will they be held in the open or admin chatroom?

Having examined the mountain of things I need to get done tonight, I do not think that I will be able to handle the talks tonight. Saturday should still work, though.

The talks with the Irish have happened.

We have peace with Kublai Khan. In exchange, we must withdraw all our forces. Cathy could be problematic, as she seems dead set on reviving Russia

The talks with the Irish have happened.

We have peace with Kublai Khan. In exchange, we must withdraw all our forces. Cathy could be problematic, as she seems dead set on reviving Russia

In the right hands, Russia could be a valuable ally.

Quick announcement: after we reach a resolution with Arabia I'm going to shut down RP. I'll still run the beta for a little bit, but it'll go down soon enough too. After I take about a month to breathe, I'll be starting the official RP2, so don't fret. In the meantime I'll be running an Empire Total War-inspired IOT, so come join the fun when it goes up!

-L

I'll be very sorry to see this die. It was insanely fun, (insane and fun) both to play and to lurk.

I hope to see RP2 as soon as possible, my question is: will that close down before or after 450 odd pages? We'll have to just wait and see. Or should that be spam and see? :p

DT
The Final Crusade :(

Edit: I call dibbs on the RP2 Communist Party! :)

So is there really any reason for me to even do the Arabian discussions? In all honesty, I have better things to do tonight if the talks are essentially meaningless. We can just assume that they roll over like the beaten dogs that they are.

And that I win forever. :)

Well Whosit it depends. I'm going to be writing an epilogue today or tomorrow or sometime that details the state of the world after the Era of the Immortals. You have the ability to continue writing one last bit of the story if you negotiate with the Arabs, otherwise I'll just write it for you. :p

This one would have kept going. Believe me DT. It's just that turnsets take a full goddamn hour to play because of conflicting instructions, minute details I can't fathom, and just the sheer size of cIV. ciV should be much better for me. Just wait. And even if it goes down after the same amount of time - this has been almost a whole year!:D

-L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom