Red Alert IOT SIGN UP THREAD

And that just worked out so well for Adolph.

Units can only be deployed in the territory it's creating building is. Buildings can be placed anywhere in your territory still.

Wait, you mean people thought you could build units in provinces without barracks as long as you had one?

Derp.

Wait, you mean people thought you could build units in provinces without barracks as long as you had one?

Derp.

That was the way it was originally going to work. I was going to use the HoI3 system but since that system minimizes the clear importance of roads and distance, derp.

:lol:

Oh shoot, that ruins my plan to build Tesla troopers in an undeveloped inland province completely cut off from supply.

I'm going to build a tesla trooper in an undeveloped inland province completely cut off from supply.

Speaking of which,

Guys, how do you feel about the "one attacks, all are at war" deal? Been talking to a few players who think it would be interesting to make it more "Cold War" like by allowing an Ally to declare war on a Soviet and the players can join in on their Allies side at will.

Total war makes more sense to me, but then again you did add that peace treaty thing to diplomacy.

Total war makes more sense to me, but then again you did add that peace treaty thing to diplomacy.

The way the game is set up, one side will win in the end. However, peace is equally important to both sides because it gives them the chance to build up their economies and such. So, war escalation could play an important factor in the game.

I think each side should bribe me to conform to their opinion.

Sonereal I am dropping out. Nothing personal, I want to play this, but I just dont have time. RL is taking over. :(

Sonereal...sigh. Just know that if i get hit by that 'bad event' that we talked about, then the KGB is coming for you!

In other statements, Russia wishes to be able to go to war without dragging its allies into one as well. We recommend however, that if an ally attacks a pact nation or vice versa, all nations have to state THAT TURN whether they wish to join their ally in war or stay peaceful, whether in the thread or by PM. If they choose to stay peaceful, then they cant go to war to support their allies for another 2 turns.

This prevents anyone from not supporting their ally one turn, then turning around the next and flanking the enemy. Of course after 2 turns, they will be able to attack them, but it gives a chance for the war to develop first. they would still be able to peacefully aid them though.

What happens if someone declares war just before the turnset ends, or if someone simply can't be there in time to say they join the war?

Maybe he can impose the 24 hour dec of war rule Iron and Blood has. And if somebody misses the deadline, they automatically go to war, but can pull out next turn if they NEED to.

Wait. Do you have to build a tech center at every place you want to build advanced troops?

Top Bottom