Nice turnaround Kiwi! :goodjob:

U must be "On" again, that's a good thing, :king:
based we all hope, :worship: :queen:
on other great things(!). :woohoo:
This is my "Second Life" and an escape from RL

Started with 9.
Dropped Mr Cooper.
Now 8.

We've been moving pretty good compared to the other 2 games i stepped into.

g.p.s

THANKS to All for keeping this game moving along! :goodjob:

Sure doing better/faster than 2 other games i replaced into. :(

Although, this does feel like the slowest game I've joined. Not that I'm complaining or anything, just an observation.

Glad to have you back, and thank you for taking your turn as soon as you could. Hope everything is going alright in rl.

Anyways GPS lets get this moving again :)

GPS.
This seem to be quite a peaceful game. hopefully it stays like this, so I can get to use those Assembly Plants to produce zillions of Panzers)

GPS to Osbiath
-----------------------
I concur, Kokturk. :thumbsup:
Altho we won't wait for your Panzers. :nono:

Anyone know of Scienidez's status?
Going on 4 days now & no turn.

If not taken in next day or otherwise hear from Scienidez, i'll seek a replacement or turn his civ over to the AI. Sound fair? Thots other players?

Give him a couple more days, I noticed he usually takes a while to take his turn; so he probably just has a busy life.

Edit: Besides gpcii is still going to be gone for a few more days; so if you did replace him or give him to an AI, then we would only get one turn in then wait for gpcii, so I don't see a need for a big hurry at the moment.

All that being said, you have the executive decision, so whatever you want to do is fine with me.

Thanks, U present a good case. Makes sense. I'll also see if i can email & PM him.

Meanwhile...
"Lord please grant me patience & do it NOW." :please:

Of course, and I am by no means saying we should wait forever. If he doesn't show, I say look for a replacement.

Sadly, i'v just posted an ad for a permanent replacement for Scienidez.

Hopefully we'll have some good response. This seems to be an excellent group & game so far!
Especially nice since it's BTS at it's finest without ANY mod's or weird twists. :thumbsup:

If U know of anyone that would be interested pass on the word.
I'm inclined to wait for 2-3 days more for response from Sci or good replacement.
After that... i'll have to assign Portugal to the AI. :(

Sound fair?
Also, how is Portugal doing? Please share what U know of their situ for us & prospective replacements.

I can temp for him, replace if need be, there is the password issue though
@ RedoFish another world
Thanks Eclip, be honored to have you take over. :hatsoff:

As for the how-to... it's a first for me as game coordinator.
Since U already have a "Tracker" account, i believe it's possible to use <Edit player settings> to switch Portugal to you.

As for any personal/private password on his Portugal civ/file... don't know if he has one on file.
If there is one, perhaps 1 of other players has it... or has any objection to your substitution? :help:

Yes you'll have to handle the tracker side yourself. I'll need the exact game name used and password if there is on. Oh if you manage to change it to my name I'm eclipse not eclip :)

Actually using Portugal's leader name is better, Joao is it?
I prefer to disassociate my username from the character/leader I'm playing.

As for the game password it is best I get his original password if that's not possible you should ask a neutral player outside this game to load your admin password and change it to something else, that way know one sees the player's condition/position.

See ya in the game

Top Bottom