Release Date Announced

Does anyone know if people in Europe who buy it on Steam will be able to play it on the 19th?

Steam is also region-locked; it won't activate.

Sometimes it is possible to get around these things if someone in the earlier release zone sends a present to a person in the later zone, but it varies. It is, or was, possible to unlock a game that is not sold in one region if it is sent by a person in another region, for example.

In this case it is only a few days at least.

Absolutely fine with me. Gives me a month of Diablo III, uninterrputed, and then plenty of time over the summer for G&K hopefully.
I was thinking that Diable III will (hopefully) keep me busy enough to wait until G&K is discounted for a weekend special on Steam.

Damn Tuesday release dates. It sucks having to sit at work for a whole day when all you can think about is getting home and playing a new game. And then only having a few hours in the evening to play it. And then repeat this until Friday evening when you can finally hermit up for the night and get some time logged. I may need to fake sick when G&K comes out so I can actually have a bit of time to play it.

Top Bottom