Release Date Announced

I called this a few weeks ago. Last day of Spring. /smug

This is kind of a good news...The game will be full of bugs on the release so we'll have more time for swimming, beer-drinking, skirt-chasing and all the other interesting things to do in summer time. In September it will be patched for the third-fourth time and then the actual fun starts. :)

This is kind of a good news...The game will be full of bugs on the release so we'll have more time for swimming, beer-drinking, skirt-chasing and all the other interesting things to do in summer time. In September it will be patched for the third-fourth time and then the actual fun starts. :)

:rolleyes: oh sigh.

I wish it was earlier.. like in May :mischief:

Yup. They're basically announcing a schedule slip, and marketing it as this big, exciting news release. The good news is, maybe the reason for the delay is feature creep.

June 19 works fine for me. I think I'll be done with SWTOR about then. Just as long as G&K is finished when it is released, I don't care what the date is.

Yup. They're basically announcing a schedule slip, and marketing it as this big, exciting news release. The good news is, maybe the reason for the delay is feature creep.

What the.. there is no delay? There's is no new feature, the game is basically done and now they're polishing it off.

I'm not sure where you got the idea that the game was delayed, it is technically late spring (June)

While I wish it was earlier, I'm glad to know it's just 10 weeks away.

I also don't understand why people are already jumping that the game will be bug-filled.. they're taking 10/less weeks to polish it off, and I'm sure several people who use this forums are actually testing it as well (I believe some were lucky enough isn't that right?) So i know the bugs will be unlikely, sure, every game has bugs but I don't think it's going to be as bad as game-breaking bugs. I don't know why I have a feeling Ed, or whoever worked on this actually TRIED and IMPROVE the game before it's released.

Well I guess they didn't lie about late spring... :crazyeye:

I was sorta hoping it would arrive a bit earlier than that, but then again I'd rather they took the time to test the game and polish it off for release...

well doesn't really matter, as long as is properly finished and with less bugs as possible and worth buying it. its ok :) we can wait

Yup. The game comes out when everyone's off for "Late Spring" Break. Marketing, marketing....

Feature creep is never good news.

Absolutely fine with me. Gives me a month of Diablo III, uninterrputed, and then plenty of time over the summer for G&K hopefully.

Couldn't agree more...and it's probably one of the reasons why the game is coming out in June, no point in competing with Diablo 3.

At least it gives Apple time to put out the new iMac for me to play it on...

Wow that is coming fast. I guess I got too used to Blizzard release dates.

Indeed it is fast...

Not a fan of the Blizzard release schedule, I can see the extra work being done, but it's usually on stuff that could had just been way simpler.

Top Bottom