[Religion and Revolution]: Bugs and Todos

I have just taken a close look at the Python for events.

I am pretty sure the Assert is caused there after reading over it.
However I believe the Assert is not caused by our new events but by TAC events. :)

I will correct tomorrow. :thumbsup:
(Too tired today.)

I have just taken a close look at the Python for events.

I am pretty sure the Assert is caused there after reading over it.
However I believe the Assert is not caused by our new events but by TAC events. :)

I will correct tomorrow. :thumbsup:
(Too tired today.)
I may be wrong. But isn't there an easy way to find out if Events are responsible?
Can't you simply start a new game with the "No random Events" option, and then do the AI Autoplay?
If you still get some getplayer(-1) asserts then it it not (or not only) the events. If you do get an assert, it will necessarily be events :dunno:

I already found out and fixed. :)
I also verified with 200 rounds Autoplay.

1. It was Python code related to events.
(It was clear that it must be Python and it could not be in a Screen.)

2. It was not in our new events but in 3 events from TAC.
(I thought these things had been checked in TAC but obviously they were not.)

3. These Asserts were only warnings. They could not have caused real bugs.

----

The corrected version is uploaded to SVN.

Only 3 more Asserts to go ... :)
(If I don't find more.)

----

By the way:

I have had 500 !!! rounds of Autoplay and not one CTD.

Edit:

The good thing is, we took the time to revise and improve all the Python Events.
Some additional quality assurance is never wrong.

Hello to all.

I don't know if this is a bug or its a feature working as intended.

I've already played two games with release 1.2, in standard maps. In none of them i had available more than one whale resource in the whole map. In one of the games I was lucky; I had the whales just in front of my starting city. In the one I'm currently playing the whales are far away from where I am standing.

I think the whale resource should be more common; the requirements to produce whale oil are high (whaling boats, train oil manufacture, ships to protect the whaling boats) and whale oil is a commodity with not a very high price for what its takes to produce. In this conditions, I'd rather not produce it at all. Obviously you could buy blubber from Europe, but I see not point in producing the whaling boats in that case.

Do you think that the whale oil price could be increased?
It's possible to increase the whale resources in a map? Perhaps I had bad luck with the maps I've been playing?

Thanks in advance.

It's possible to increase the whale resources in a map? Perhaps I had bad luck with the maps I've been playing?

Probably. :)
(Standard is a comparably small map.)

Whales are not that common, that is right.
(Basically we have kept the Balancing of TAC here.)

Also I have seen many many times more than a few whales.

So this is surely no bug.
Maybe it is a balancing issue. :dunno:

But at the moment I would rather not change the balancing for that, without doing some long test games myself.
(Currently I am only testing with Autoplay to find bugs and asserts.)

So we will see. :thumbsup:

Ray thanks por considering the whales issue.

I have another issue. I am currently attacking the english in a game and finding that the tiles with Hills/Prairie can have sheeps as a resource, and the ones with prairie can have cattle. But only the ones that are occupied by them!

I never saw those resources in a game, so I thought I was doing something wrong.

The tiles that are occupied by me after I take their cities, maintain sheep or cattle as a resource. Also the ones that have an improvement.

I never saw this resources in any of the realeases 1.1 or 1.2.

This is a new feature. ;)

They are Livestock.
You first need to bring some of them to your cities before you are able to breed them.
(Horses, Cattle and Sheep work like that.)

The feature works slightly different for AI.

You might want to read Colopedia about Game Concepts or Tips and Tricks.

This mod has massive amount of new concepts and features.
If you do not read some essential threads or Colopedia, you might miss a lot of them ...

By the way, the last public release is Release 1.1. :)
(Release 1.2 does not yet exist.)

I've been trying the debug function.
I've played many turns in AI Autoplay without any CTD's either. However I've found a recurrent Assert

Code:
Assert Failed

File:  CvPlayer.cpp
Line:  2353
Expression:  checkPower(false)
----------------------------------------------------------
I don't know what that means. But I'll check.
And I've noticed that the game often freezes when I try to return to main menu.
This has happened many times to me lately :dunno: and with different versions of our mod (I mean I've regularly updated our version). I don't known if this is a real bug or not, but we might check (If someone else gets the same problem...). Does this happen to others?

However I've found a recurrent Assert

I never had this specific Assert myself. :dunno:
But on the weekend (after I have finished some other Todos) I will have some Autoplay with Debuggin again.
(I need to see this Assert life so I can debug the Code and find out what causes it.)

This is known since TAC and not specific to our mod.
It is very common with all huge mods.

Oh! I get this Assert nearly every turn... Until I press the "Ignore Allways" button ! :lol:
How strange...

Sorry Robert, I have to ask some stupid questions, because for me the game is currently running so extremely smooth without Asserts or Bugs,
that I can hardly believe it myself. :)

1. You are playing with the newest revision ?
2. You did compile your Debug-Dll with the newest sources I had uploaded after my last clean up ?
3. Are you playing normally or Autoplay ?
4. You are not testing with any changes of your own, that I do not know of ?

I have tried everything I could think of and had the game run 100 rounds in Autoplay two times.
Activated various Game Options (like "No more hidden Variables", which I usually don't use) and played different Nations like France.

Everything perfect. :dunno:
(No Asserts. No Bugs.)

Sorry Robert, I have to ask some stupid questions, because for me the game is currently running so extremely smooth without Asserts or Bugs,
that I can hardly believe it myself. :)

1. You are playing with the newest revision ?
2. You did compile your Debug-Dll with the newest sources I had uploaded after my last clean up ?
3. Are you playing normally or Autoplay ?
4. You are not testing with any changes of your own, that I do not know of ?

I have tried everything I could think of and had the game run 100 rounds in Autoplay two times.
Activated various Game Options (like "No more hidden Variables", which I usually don't use) and played different Nations like France.

Everything perfect. :dunno:
(No Asserts. No Bugs.)
I'll try again. Maybe I don't have the last version. Or maybe I forgot to copy one new .cpp or .h file :dunno:
Anyway, I know what an Assert now. :)
I was using AI Autoplay... And no I wasn't testing any change of my own...

By the way I've been testing our mod. I've found another bug in the Domestic Advisor screen. I'll fix it (there's a conflict with the Multiple profession per building component when a city has rebels)

I'll try again. Maybe I don't have the last version. Or maybe I forgot to copy one new .cpp or .h file :dunno:
I was using AI Autoplay... And no I wasn't testing any change of my own....

There could be other reasons of course.
As I said, please excuse for asking stupid questions, I just wanted to be sure. :)
It is simply strange, that you get that Assert quite frequently and I do not get it at all. :dunno:

Anyway, I know what an Assert now. :)

Great. :goodjob:

Maybe you could try to use the debugging functionalities of Visual Studios, when you get the next Assert, to find its cause. :thumbsup:
(To understand debugging really helps.)

By the way I've been testing our mod. I've found another bug in the Domestic Advisor screen.
I'll fix it (there's a conflict with the Multiple profession per building component when a city has rebels)

Ok, thanks. :thumbsup:

I will be working on improving "Native Raids".

<snip>
Originally Posted by Robert Surcouf View Post

This is known since TAC and not specific to our mod.
It is very common with all huge mods.

So the random hangs and freezes have been here since TAC? Were they that prevalent in vanilla Col. I don't remember it being that way?

SVN 627
Can not get past this save game. Constant hang.
Screenshot is from an earlier Hang.
Mod hangs now every other turn. Autosave is set to 1.
MIcrosoft report details indicated a python exception dealing with hemp.
Jamestown is harvesting/producing hemp.
JosEPh

So the random hangs and freezes have been here since TAC ?

No, this can not be said like that.

The CTD when pushing "Return to Main Menu" is widely known with TAC and other CivCol / Civ4 Mods.
(However, this only happens sometimes and usually only related to performance. Using Debug-DLL or weaker machine.)

"Return to Desktop" always works.

I (and others) have experienced random freezes and hangs, but that usually only happened in late game and on large maps.
This has happened to me with TAC and also Civ4-Mods (with extremely large maps) when I was still playing Civ4 years ago.

They were mostly performance related.
In some cases, there was a problem in AI logic.

But TAC is now using an FPK for its graphics for example.
After introducing the FPK performance seems to have got a lot better.

We have not yet introduced that FPK, because we first need to clean up our graphics.
We are in the middle of our development and clean up.

MIcrosoft report details indicated a python exception dealing with hemp.
Jamestown is harvesting/producing hemp.

Python exception with hemp ? :think:

There are only 2 reasons for that, which I can think of:

1. Issue with the graphics for Hemp / or the graphic card.
2. Error within Python logic that has something with Hemp. <--- Just checked, we do not have that.

I will check your savegame. :thumbsup:

Hi JosEPh_II,

I have no problems at all playing your savegame. :dunno:
(See screenshots, I have continued for 2 rounds.)

There was no Bug and not even an Assert.

I have checked the graphics for Hemp, but it all seems ok.
(I am no graphical modder of course.)

The only things I can think of:
(But it really is nothing more than a guess.)

A) It is eventually related to your graphic settings or your graphic card.
(Did you really play with a resolution that is close to 4:3 ? Something like 1024x768.)

B) It might also be related to the fact that we have not yet cleaned up our graphics and have not yet introduce our FPK(s).
(As I said, we need some more time for that.)

@team and community:

I need your help. :)

We have introduced several graphics from various modders and mods.
(The graphics I am talking about were probably originally created for Civ4 / Civ4BtS.)

Some of these graphics contain references to Effects which neither CivCol Vanilla, nor our mod has.

This is causing Asserts and I am not sure, if it might not even cause further problems (e.g. performance when searching).

Especially the entry for EFFECT_BLOOD_SLASH has been causing Asserts for frontiersman ( :thumbsup: ) and also myself.
These are the references I have found in our graphics for that entry.
(The references I have found here are mostly - but not always - related to our new Native Unit graphics.)

Spoiler :

Code:
[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\algonquian\algonquian_warrior\dogsoldier_md_diea.kf]
Line 40 : Effect:BIP Spine1:EFFECT_BLOOD_SLASH
Line 41 : Effect:Bip01 Spine1:EFFECT_BLOOD_SLASHª*?B[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\algonquian\algonquian_warrior\dogsoldier_md_dieb.kf]
Line 43 : Effect:BIP Spine1:EFFECT_BLOOD_SLASH
Line 44 : Effect:Bip01 Spine1:EFFECT_BLOOD_SLASH&#8482;?Y[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\algonquian\algonquian_warrior\dogsoldier_md_rundie.kf]
Line 74 : Effect:BIP Spine1:EFFECT_BLOOD_SLASH
Line 75 : Effect:Bip01 Spine1:EFFECT_BLOOD_SLASHàîî>B[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\cherokee\cherokee_warrior\celtic_warrior_md_diea.kf]
Line 55 : Effect:BIP Head:EFFECT_BLOOD_SLASH
[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\cherokee\cherokee_warrior\celtic_warrior_md_dieb.kf]
[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\cherokee\cherokee_warrior\celtic_warrior_md_diec.kf]
Line 45 : Effect:BIP Head:EFFECT_BLOOD_SLASH
[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\cherokee\cherokee_warrior\celtic_warrior_md_rundie.kf]
Line 43 : Effect:BIP Head:EFFECT_BLOOD_SLASH[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\comanche\comanche_armed\musketman_md_rangeddiea.kf]
Line 66 : Effect:Bip01 Head:EFFECT_BLOOD_SLASH
[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\comanche\comanche_armed\musketman_md_rangeddieb.kf]
Line 80 : [C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\comanche\comanche_armed_mounted\cuirassier_md_rangeddiea.kf]
Line 105 : ®Â¹æøB`UU?Ö!wÁZÖÂ&#8225;²øBàÝ]?&#8220;ZvÁy¡Â¢}øB`ff?·uÁèkÂHøBàîn?KÄtÁ¨5ÂÈøB&#8364;ww?XõsÁ½þ¬ÂØÚ÷B[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\comanche\comanche_armed_mounted\cuirassier_md_rangeddieb.kf]
Line 83 : M?5§9·´y¹n?[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\comanche\comanche_warrior\celtic_warrior_md_diea.kf]
[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\comanche\comanche_warrior\celtic_warrior_md_dieb.kf]
[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\comanche\comanche_warrior\celtic_warrior_md_diec.kf]
[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\comanche\comanche_warrior\celtic_warrior_md_rundie.kf]
Line 43 : Effect:BIP Head:EFFECT_BLOOD_SLASH[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\Conquistador\Veteran_Soldier_MD_DieA.kf]
Line 53 : [C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\Conquistador\Veteran_Soldier_MD_DieB.kf]
Line 64 : [C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\dutch\dutch_cuirassier\imperial_dragoon_md_diea.kf]
Line 77 : O?ÿÿÿÿ[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\dutch\dutch_cuirassier\imperial_dragoon_md_rangeddie.kf]
Line 66 : 6D6ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\dutch\dutch_vet_cuirassier\imperial_dragoon_md_diea.kf]
Line 77 : O?ÿÿÿÿ[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\dutch\dutch_vet_cuirassier\imperial_dragoon_md_rangeddie.kf]
Line 66 : 6D6ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\france\france_vet_musketman\Musketman_MD_RangedDieA.kf]
Line 79 : Effect:BIP Spine1:EFFECT_BLOOD_THRUSTL¦ª>"[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\france\france_vet_musketman\Musketman_MD_RangedDieB.kf]
Line 36 : B2BìBÄ&#8212;&#8225;=fo]?ÿÿÿÿ![C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\Guarani\Guarani_warrior\celtic_warrior_md_diea.kf]
[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\Guarani\Guarani_warrior\celtic_warrior_md_dieb.kf]
[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\Guarani\Guarani_warrior\celtic_warrior_md_diec.kf]
[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\Guarani\Guarani_warrior\celtic_warrior_md_rundie.kf]
Line 43 : Effect:BIP Head:EFFECT_BLOOD_SLASH[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\Huron\Huron_armed\musketman_md_rangeddiea.kf]
[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\Huron\Huron_armed\musketman_md_rangeddieb.kf]
Line 80 : [C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\Huron\Huron_armed_mounted\cavalry_md_diea.kf]
Line 102 : [C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\Huron\Huron_armed_mounted\cavalry_md_rangeddie.kf]
Line 119 : |?[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\Inuit\Inuit_armed\musketman_md_rangeddiea.kf]
[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\Inuit\Inuit_armed\musketman_md_rangeddieb.kf]
Line 80 : [C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\Inuit\Inuit_armed_mounted\cuirassier_md_rangeddiea.kf]
Line 105 : ®Â¹æøB`UU?Ö!wÁZÖÂ&#8225;²øBàÝ]?&#8220;ZvÁy¡Â¢}øB`ff?·uÁèkÂHøBàîn?KÄtÁ¨5ÂÈøB&#8364;ww?XõsÁ½þ¬ÂØÚ÷B[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\Inuit\Inuit_armed_mounted\cuirassier_md_rangeddieb.kf]
Line 83 : M?5§9·´y¹n?[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\iroquois\iroquois_warrior\celtic_warrior_md_diea.kf]
[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\iroquois\iroquois_warrior\celtic_warrior_md_dieb.kf]
[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\iroquois\iroquois_warrior\celtic_warrior_md_diec.kf]
[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\iroquois\iroquois_warrior\celtic_warrior_md_rundie.kf]
Line 43 : Effect:BIP Head:EFFECT_BLOOD_SLASH[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\machiparo\machiparo_warrior\celtic_warrior_md_diea.kf]
[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\machiparo\machiparo_warrior\celtic_warrior_md_dieb.kf]
[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\machiparo\machiparo_warrior\celtic_warrior_md_diec.kf]
[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\machiparo\machiparo_warrior\celtic_warrior_md_rundie.kf]
Line 43 : Effect:BIP Head:EFFECT_BLOOD_SLASH[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\muisca\muisca_warrior\celtic_warrior_md_diea.kf]
[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\muisca\muisca_warrior\celtic_warrior_md_dieb.kf]
[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\muisca\muisca_warrior\celtic_warrior_md_diec.kf]
[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\muisca\muisca_warrior\celtic_warrior_md_rundie.kf]
Line 43 : Effect:BIP Head:EFFECT_BLOOD_SLASH[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\navajo\navajo_armed\musketman_md_rangeddiea.kf]
[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\navajo\navajo_armed\musketman_md_rangeddieb.kf]
Line 80 : [C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\navajo\navajo_armed_mounted\cuirassier_md_rangeddiea.kf]
Line 105 : ®Â¹æøB`UU?Ö!wÁZÖÂ&#8225;²øBàÝ]?&#8220;ZvÁy¡Â¢}øB`ff?·uÁèkÂHøBàîn?KÄtÁ¨5ÂÈøB&#8364;ww?XõsÁ½þ¬ÂØÚ÷B[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\navajo\navajo_armed_mounted\cuirassier_md_rangeddieb.kf]
Line 83 : M?5§9·´y¹n?[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\navajo\navajo_mounted_warrior\mongelkeshik_md_diea.kf]
Line 104 : Effect:Bip01 Head:EFFECT_BLOOD_SLASH
[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\navajo\navajo_mounted_warrior\mongelkeshik_md_dieb.kf]
Line 82 : Effect:Bip01 Head:EFFECT_BLOOD_SLASH
[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\navajo\navajo_mounted_warrior\mongelkeshik_md_rundie.kf]
Line 108 : Effect:Bip01 Head:EFFECT_BLOOD_SLASH
[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\navajo\navajo_warrior\Archer_Egyptian_MD_DieA.kf]
Line 45 : B¦EB²T&#8250;ºÛ[è;gP6¿²´3¿ÿÿÿ8[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\navajo\navajo_warrior\Archer_Egyptian_MD_DieB.kf]
Line 43 : B¦EB²T&#8250;ºÛ[è;gP6¿²´3¿ÿÿÿ9[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\navajo\navajo_warrior\Archer_Egyptian_MD_RangedDie.kf]
Line 60 : [C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\navajo\navajo_warrior\Archer_Egyptian_MD_RangedDieB.kf]
Line 74 : B¦EB²T&#8250;ºÛ[è;gP6¿²´3¿ÿÿÿ;[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\shoshone\shoshone_armed\musketman_md_rangeddiea.kf]
[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\shoshone\shoshone_armed\musketman_md_rangeddieb.kf]
Line 80 : [C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\shoshone\shoshone_armed_mounted\cuirassier_md_rangeddiea.kf]
Line 105 : ®Â¹æøB`UU?Ö!wÁZÖÂ&#8225;²øBàÝ]?&#8220;ZvÁy¡Â¢}øB`ff?·uÁèkÂHøBàîn?KÄtÁ¨5ÂÈøB&#8364;ww?XõsÁ½þ¬ÂØÚ÷B[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\shoshone\shoshone_armed_mounted\cuirassier_md_rangeddieb.kf]
Line 83 : M?5§9·´y¹n?[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\shoshone\shoshone_warrior\celtic_warrior_md_diea.kf]
[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\shoshone\shoshone_warrior\celtic_warrior_md_dieb.kf]
[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\shoshone\shoshone_warrior\celtic_warrior_md_diec.kf]
[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\shoshone\shoshone_warrior\celtic_warrior_md_rundie.kf]
Line 43 : Effect:BIP Head:EFFECT_BLOOD_SLASH[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\sioux\sioux_armed\musketman_md_rangeddiea.kf]
[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\sioux\sioux_armed\musketman_md_rangeddieb.kf]
Line 80 : [C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\sioux\sioux_armed_mounted\cuirassier_md_rangeddiea.kf]
Line 105 : ®Â¹æøB`UU?Ö!wÁZÖÂ&#8225;²øBàÝ]?&#8220;ZvÁy¡Â¢}øB`ff?·uÁèkÂHøBàîn?KÄtÁ¨5ÂÈøB&#8364;ww?XõsÁ½þ¬ÂØÚ÷B[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\sioux\sioux_armed_mounted\cuirassier_md_rangeddieb.kf]
Line 83 : M?5§9·´y¹n?[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\sioux\sioux_mounted_warrior\mongelkeshik_md_diea.kf]
Line 104 : Effect:Bip01 Head:EFFECT_BLOOD_SLASH
[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\sioux\sioux_mounted_warrior\mongelkeshik_md_dieb.kf]
Line 82 : Effect:Bip01 Head:EFFECT_BLOOD_SLASH
[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\sioux\sioux_mounted_warrior\mongelkeshik_md_rundie.kf]
Line 108 : Effect:Bip01 Head:EFFECT_BLOOD_SLASH
[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\sioux\sioux_warrior\dogsoldier_md_diea.kf]
Line 40 : Effect:BIP Spine1:EFFECT_BLOOD_SLASH
Line 41 : Effect:Bip01 Spine1:EFFECT_BLOOD_SLASHª*?B[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\sioux\sioux_warrior\dogsoldier_md_dieb.kf]
Line 43 : Effect:BIP Spine1:EFFECT_BLOOD_SLASH
Line 44 : Effect:Bip01 Spine1:EFFECT_BLOOD_SLASH&#8482;?Y[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\sioux\sioux_warrior\dogsoldier_md_rundie.kf]
Line 74 : Effect:BIP Spine1:EFFECT_BLOOD_SLASH
Line 75 : Effect:Bip01 Spine1:EFFECT_BLOOD_SLASHàîî>B[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\toromona\toromona_armed\musketman_md_rangeddiea.kf]
[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\toromona\toromona_armed\musketman_md_rangeddieb.kf]
Line 80 : [C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\toromona\toromona_warrior\Archer_Egyptian_MD_DieA.kf]
Line 45 : B¦EB²T&#8250;ºÛ[è;gP6¿²´3¿ÿÿÿ8[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\toromona\toromona_warrior\Archer_Egyptian_MD_DieB.kf]
Line 43 : B¦EB²T&#8250;ºÛ[è;gP6¿²´3¿ÿÿÿ9[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\toromona\toromona_warrior\Archer_Egyptian_MD_RangedDie.kf]
Line 60 : [C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\toromona\toromona_warrior\Archer_Egyptian_MD_RangedDieB.kf]
Line 74 : B¦EB²T&#8250;ºÛ[è;gP6¿²´3¿ÿÿÿ;[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\tupi\tupi_warrior\celtic_warrior_md_diea.kf]
[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\tupi\tupi_warrior\celtic_warrior_md_dieb.kf]
[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\tupi\tupi_warrior\celtic_warrior_md_diec.kf]
[C:\games\Colonization\Mods\Religion_and_Revolution\Assets\Art\units\tupi\tupi_warrior\celtic_warrior_md_rundie.kf]
Line 43 : Effect:BIP Head:EFFECT_BLOOD_SLASH

The easiest way to solve this would probably be to simply introduce that effect in our mod. :)

Thus I need to get

1. The XML for that effect. (Should be in Assest\XML\Misc\CIV4EffectInfos.xml)
2. The graphics that are referred by the XML entry EFFECT_BLOOD_SLASH

Edit:
There is also an entry called EFFECT_BLOOD_THRUSTL.
So maybe it is best, if you send me the same for all EFFECT_BLOOD_....

Please help me. :thumbsup:
(I do not have Civ4 or Civ4 Bts any more.)

Edit:

Alternatively the entries could be removed from our graphics, which would probably be the much better solution,
since most of our Native Units do not have that effect. :dunno:

Also the effect was not working until now and maybe it is very ugly once we get it working. :dunno:

But I am no graphical modder and do not know how to do these things. :blush:
(But I could do the easy solution: introducing the effect.)

Edit 2:

Forget it. :)
I have already found what I need and will solve the issue. :thumbsup:

Edit 3:

It is fixed. :)
(see here)

Top Bottom