Report Thread

Started game with BOS, with a idea to go against bots as quickly as i can.. but now at the beginning, i helped to clean lands around Reno from barb camps.. what was weird is that mobs haven't still build any new cities.. still these two they always build.
Thor, did you now look over every building that produces units.. either not, or i have still old biq, cuz some building in Lost Hills just produced a mutie rocketlauncher.

Started game with BOS, with a idea to go against bots as quickly as i can.. but now at the beginning, i helped to clean lands around Reno from barb camps.. what was weird is that mobs haven't still build any new cities.. still these two they always build.
Thor, did you now look over every building that produces units.. either not, or i have still old biq, cuz some building in Lost Hills just produced a mutie rocketlauncher.

What building was that? Since I thought I had went through all the buildings? Did you DL the latest BIQ Where I fixed all that?

[...] the latest BIQ Where I fixed all that?
Was that in the v1.13 that is supposed to be the "Final Release"?

Anyway, through comments on a steam Screenshot i've found an issue about "missing text cathedral of the apocalypse". Looking a bit into anything Cathedral-related, i noticed a typo in the Civilopedia.txt file : "#BLDG_Cathedral_Of_The_Apocaplyps".

Top Bottom