Resigned - Term 6 Office of Science (OS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strider

In Retrospect
Also:

Vote yes for Saam to become the chat rep for the science department. :)

BTW: if I'm ever gone for a few days (like I was for the past 3 days) it's either because of sickness, internet problems, or in the hospital. :)

Please vote in this council vote for governor, PD, and JA.

From the results of this Poll the Science Department deems these techs to be gotten at all costs.

Replaceable Parts
Motorized Transportation
Industrialization
Electronics
Scientific Method
Steam Power

Strider, now that we're researching Industrialization in 12 turns (at 80%), would you consider uping it to 100% (10 turns, and we still make a profit). That will allow us to get US much quicker.

@CT - The science/lux rates are the province of the the Domestic Department, not Science.

@Strider - I find it disturbing that you arbitrarily switched what we are researching. The only queue you have discussed and polled has both Medicine and Sanitation above Industrialization. Some small amount of discussion or at least your notice of intent would have been welcome, especially as there was a discussion thread specifically about this topic.

EDIT: Nevermind, Strider. Donovan supplied a better description of what happened in the chat.

Originally posted by Shaitan
@CT - The science/lux rates are the province of the the Domestic Department, not Science.

@Strider - I find it disturbing that you arbitrarily switched what we are researching. The only queue you have discussed and polled has both Medicine and Sanitation above Industrialization. Some small amount of discussion or at least your notice of intent would have been welcome, especially as there was a discussion thread specifically about this topic.

EDIT: Nevermind, Strider. Donovan supplied a better description of what happened in the chat.

Yeah.... I was not expecting for our research to be uped during the chat. So I made a quick change to industrilization. (To go along with the GL poll)

I am resigning.

I don't like the way things are going in the demogame (far to many stupid PI's) and feel that this is a waste of my time to spend 5 hours on something only to have it shot down in the polls.

So, you're quiting Science? If so, I'll make a council vote thread to accept Gunning as science leader, and stuck as science deputy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom