[Reskins] Bismarck Battleship

Nice to see some comments actually on the skin ;). I agree that it still is a little dark, maybe I should make the wood a little lighter color or the hulls grey a little lighter. I'll also upload a screenshot of the unit without markings for those who are interested to see what it looks like. Maybe I'll try the suggestion but for now I don't even have nifviewer, I just used photoshop and then tested it ingame (a pain to constantly load, but for a temporary solution okay). If I start skinning more, I probably need to get nifviewer :).
Anyways, thanks for all the comments and suggestions and hopefully some people will actually use it :D.

New Suggestion for GM. If he likes British ships the British are getting what is a new super carrier for them...

You mean the latest Queen Elizabeth class? I'd prefer to see that vessel with genuine carrier animations. ;)

New Suggestion for GM. If he likes British ships the British are getting what is a new super carrier for them...
GM doesn't need any more encouragement for making British ships... it's hard enough to convince him NOT to make his next four releases British ships as it is! :lol:

Nice to see some comments actually on the skin ;). I agree that it still is a little dark, maybe I should make the wood a little lighter color or the hulls grey a little lighter. Maybe I'll try the suggestion but for now I don't even have nifviewer, I just used photoshop and then tested it ingame (a pain to constantly load, but for a temporary solution okay). If I start skinning more, I probably need to get nifviewer :).
Berenthor, I'm actually in the same boat as you. I only alter DDS files in a paint program... but I did "graduate" from importing it into a game just to see how it looks... you can download and use NifViewer if for no other purpose then to be able to check how it looks without having to go into the game... saves a lot of trouble... then when you think you have the look down, you can finally go in-game... but NifViewer saves the trouble of having to go in game just to see how it looks after making a change in a paint program.

Actually, I wouldn't exactly disagree on the new type 45 destroyer... :mischief:
Nobody even makes it to the modern eras anyways! I even did polls that prove most people's games are finished well-before the late modern units come into play! A wast of time and effort! Why bother to make a unit for a time-period that nobody even sees? :mischief:

Not that you can even tell the difference between modern US and British ships anyways... the default units look Anglo-American enough as-is... they all look alike if you ask me. :mischief:

:lol::goodjob:
You got to admit the Astute class sub looks gorgeous compared to a mere Los Angeles class sub. :mischief:

On me being Anglo-Centric.. well there is a reason behind the KGV I cannot share at the moment...

Silly Wolfshanze. Kriegsmarine's Greatest Vatership.

Your ship does look good Berenthor!

Ich spreche ein etwas Deutsche, und ich lebe im Deutschland für fünf jahre.

Oh... and forgive my spelling and grammar... that was off the top of my head (I speak it a little better then I write it).

I can also speak German.

Not to mention your negligence of the past tense. ;)
At least I try... it's more then I can say for most of my fellow countrymen... besides... I was trying to hook-up with the Frauleins!

At least I try... it's more then I can say for most of my fellow countrymen... besides... I was trying to hook-up with the Frauleins!

Then I can imagine you wouldn't come far talking in the past tense. :lol:
Auf wiedersehen!

Top Bottom