Restricted or unrestriced leaders

Restricted or unrestriced leaders

• Total voters

Tinkerbell

Prince
We need to determain our position on this topic: restricted or unrestriced leaders

iirc a restricted leader is always from the nation it belongs to. Like Ghandi and India.
When unrestricted, any leader can be from any nation, like Ghandi, leader of the Russian empire. In the latter case you have the traits of Ghandi and the UB & UU from the Russians.

Since it looks like we will not get double-civ and I want to try something new I will vote for unrestricted.

I vote for restricted. Too many silly combos for unrestricted leaders.

Restricted. Sorry for the empty post. Need to get my posts number up.

I'm all about gameplay balance on this one...restricted (even though I only play games with unrestricted in real life.)

Let's consider this poll closed and the issue decided in favor of Restricted Leaders. No more voting in this poll please.:) If anyone objects, please state your reasons in this thread.

We need to start closing some of our polls so I can report our team votes to the UN.

In the future, AMAZONs making a poll should specify some ending date. Polls probably should not be open more than 2 or 3 days unless there is some compelling reason... but we can leave that decision up to the Poll Master.

Top Bottom