RevDCM Specific Code Proposals

One other idea that I've been thinking is that could it be possible to add 2 new integer tags to building infos to allow modders to adjust local and national rev index - the python code probably already uses some other tags for this purpose (bGovernmentCenter?) but it would allow more flexibility if we could f.ex. set Courthouses to increase local stability and set some Great Wonder to increase national stability etc. Some buildings also could lower stability so both positive and negative values should work. Oh, and religious buildings could affect the religion stability modifiers. Perhaps this is something that could be made for RevDCM 2.8 since this would require new code...
I have finally gotten around to doing this. It's not exactly what you wanted, but it should work for you.

BuildingInfos now has 3 new RevIdx tags:
iRevIdxLocal (local tag, effects the city the building is built in only)
iRevIdxNational (National tag, effects the entire empire wide Stability)
iRevIdxDistanceModifier (local tag, effects the CityDistance penalty specifically)

Also I converted fRevIdxDistanceMod to an integer tag in TraitInfos and CivicInfos and moved it's position. So this may be a PITA for in the short term dealing with the change in the schema there, but in the long term it's for the best. Along with doing these things I have actually fixed the RevTraitEffects so that they are applied properly, and many of the effects are actually displayed in the RevIdx bar in the city screen.

These changes broke save game compatibility so they are in the RevDCM 2.8 branch, probably a long ways off from an official release, since RevDCM 2.72 isn't done yet. RevDCM 2.8 also adds a ForceObsoluteUnitClass array that should be very useful in UnitInfos. The RevDCM 2.8 branch is here (you will need to compile a new dll from the source):
https://revolutiondcm.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/revolutiondcm/branches/RevDCM%202.8/

Top Bottom