• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Revolution IOT

From Brazentina
To Everybody

We're trading LPs for XPs. 1:1 Exchange

From the Western European Union
To Everybody

We're also trading LPs for XPs. 2:1 exchange

From Chinese Warlord
To Khitan

We wish to become a protectorate of your nation. Also, LP:XP trade. (1:1)

From Batmanistan
To Everyone

We request military aid from anybody to help us in our war.

From African Forces

We also request military aid from anybody to aid us in our struggle against Piracy.

From Japanese Loyalists
To Everybody

We're selling LPs for XPs. 1:1.

From Refugee Camp
To Amuria

Can we become a part of your nation?

An Error in your update, The Pirates (ilduce) donated 5XP's and I donate 5LP's to them

The claims post says you donated six to him and he didn't say anything about donating XPs. In any case, I'll correct it.

New Rule: If you send orders, make sure the subject says ORDERS or BATTLE PLAN. If it doesn't, I will ignore it because I don't have the time to go through the +50 PMs I get between updates to find orders.

From the Anti-Piracy Coalition

Even with Corporate help, the Pirates have been crushed at sea. We do not wish to escalate the war any further. All we ask is that you recognize our claimed waters. If you accept that, and keep ships away from there, or at least pledge not to forcibly blockade us, we will gladly end the war.

However, if you continue this war, we will be forced to escalate the war. If you don't accept our gracious peace treaty this year, we will be force to implement more drastic terms such as the acquisition of Somalia and the Panama Canal.

We do not wish to do that. But at the moment, our combined production is still higher than yours and we are able to win a war of attrition. The Pirates can not. We could just take Somalia and the Panama the next turn if really wanted to, but we're offering a peace.

Maryland has completed it's first atomic bomb, if the Holy land dose not give up it's claim to the Nile Jerusalem will be nuked every turn until they do, thank you and have a nice day.

Maryland has completed it's first atomic bomb, if the Holy land dose not give up it's claim to the Nile Jerusalem will be nuked every turn until they do, thank you and have a nice day.

Err....read the claims thread.

MAJOR correction in latest update. Neo Old Kingdom won the Sinai.

Special UN Report on the War of the Nile

*All numbers are estimates

With the War for the Nile reaching its third year, the UN has finally compiled a report on estimated civilian casualties. Casualties just don't mean deaths. They also mean missing or injured or displaced.

Civilian casualties:

7,327,000 in 1958
12,164,000 in 1959
4,391,000 in 1960

Total: 23,883,000 civilian casualties

The Battles have caused great devastation in parts of Turkey, Israel, and Egypt. Refugees are attempting to flee the the battle areas, causing great migrations.

Number of Refugees (displaced civilians): 1,175,000

The majority of which are Turkish. The Turkish Uprising of 1959 didn't help matters.

A growing number of people of the international community are claiming that these numbers are from misinterperated data. As such, the average estimated civilian casualties is around 12,000,000.

i figured Ankara would be a site of an important battle. but maryland, your military is pathetic. you lost liek 22 armies to a force less than half your size.

i figured Ankara would be a site of an important battle. but maryland, your military is pathetic. you lost liek 22 armies to a force less than half your size.

It was 32 versus 29 and his supply lines had been cut because the Holy Land counterattacked and took land that didn't have any defenders.

oh. well, that just makes it an epic battle.

in any case, we cannot trade any XPs because all fi them was given to the DB corporation for 10m odf their LPs, because we agreed to do it every turn until one of us is in a war.

A plea: please do not type important messages on your phone or iPod.

i dont have either. yes i know its highly unusual, but i had no use for them.

Top Bottom