RFC Europe : French Translation

M41d3n.dc

Chieftain
hello

I translated all text (except pedia and quote of tech) in french but i have just 2 problems:
"The Pope" can't be translated.
And there are a bug : the accents is not take into consideration in the city :

so, what's the problem ?

thx

I was lazy at the time and the names of the leaders are in English only. I will fix that for the next version so you can translate them.

City names cannot be "Translated". They are all in python and French and Burgundian cities are in French, German cities are in German and so on.

I am not sure about the fonts not showing in the city screen. If you post the translated files I would include them in the game and see what I can do about the city screen accents.

ok it's you who responsible for language ?

Attachments

• Text.zip
    558 KB · Views: 147
3Miro, don't feel bad, without you we'd probably still not have the first version out yet :).

I am not sure about the fonts not showing in the city screen.

Not the city screen, the city on the map. Look, he builds a Trébuchet, the city on the map builds a Tr(something weird)buchet. The same if i rename Luebeck to Lübeck, it gets L(something weird)beck on the map. The map uses ISO-i-don't-know (or maybe ascii 7 bit) instead of something useful.

What files do you have to edit for a translation? Maybe i will translate into german. Will a translation stay compatible?

bye Myri

Not the city screen, the city on the map. Look, he builds a Trébuchet, the city on the map builds a Tr(something weird)buchet. The same if i rename Luebeck to Lübeck, it gets L(something weird)beck on the map. The map uses ISO-i-don't-know (or maybe ascii 7 bit) instead of something useful.

What files do you have to edit for a translation? Maybe i will translate into german. Will a translation stay compatible?

bye Myri
i have only edit the files who find in folder "Text" so any python, "xml",sdk file !!

However, Myri, please edit the files with from the French version. It is incredibly difficult to "merge" two sets of file.

Will do.

May take a while, that's like working, not playing :)

A german (spanish, danish, ...) translation will have the same problem as the french translation. If i build a Kürassier the city on the map will build a K(something weird)rassier until you change the character set the map uses to ISO-8859-1 or -15. And no, i don't have a clue how to change the character set the map uses :)

bye Myri

Okay. I think I know the exact problem.

Try to put the file in Unicode (UTF-8) and don't write the special non-english characters but their code.

For example, instead of è you'd have & #232; (written together from '&' to ';')

I collected most of them I could think of some time ago in this file to write faster (with copy-paste) the day I began to translate to spanish...

Please tell if it's successful.

Attachments

• unicodes.txt
    398 bytes · Views: 74
Does not work. The city screen understands & #228; is ä, but the map does not understand. If you find something that works, don't copy and paste, write normal and use a text replacer like search&replace on the files.

bye Myri

M41d3n.dc,

something bad happened. I believe the French translation was lost in the transition to the svn. It is no longer that easy to fix since some of the text files have been changed (most notably the UHV and some of the Units and Wonders). Those changes would have to be incorporated into the translated files (instead of translating everything again, just fix the translated files to match the new updated text files). I am afraid only a person with knowledge of French can do that.

The easiest thing for you would be to join the svn at sourceforge.

This is a place for sedna17 to come and say "I told you so", he was pushing for svn solution from the very beginning and if we had started the sourceforge project sooner, this would not have happened.

Myri,

I don't know if you are still working with us on this one. If you are working on a German translation, please join us at sourceforge.

I wanted to use "fresh" files from a new Alpha to avoid what happened with the french translation and than there was no new Alpha for a long time because you were gone, so i lost interest. Guess I am back if something happens with the mod again and will try to join you at sourceforge.

bye Myri

Okay. I think I know the exact problem.

Try to put the file in Unicode (UTF-8) and don't write the special non-english characters but their code.

For example, instead of è you'd have & #232; (written together from '&' to ';')

I collected most of them I could think of some time ago in this file to write faster (with copy-paste) the day I began to translate to spanish...

Please tell if it's successful.

i know that, but even in my new tread there are againt the bug

I wanted to use "fresh" files from a new Alpha to avoid what happened with the french translation and than there was no new Alpha for a long time because you were gone, so i lost interest. Guess I am back if something happens with the mod again and will try to join you at sourceforge.

bye Myri

Sign up for Sourceforge, then you can join us there and you will always have access to the latest files. You can then take your time to translate them.

The French translations have been merged in, and will be included with Alpha 8. I don't know how to test out the French version. If getting the SVN program is too much, you can also always just grab a copy of the latest (unreleased) version at

http://rfceurope.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/rfceurope/

(just choose Download GNU tarball)

M41d3n.dc, can you get this version and see if it works for you? There are just a couple of new text changes which will show up as English or blank slots because they're not yet translated. Everything else should be working.

ok i have translaed your files sedna17

EDIT : in files :Leonardos_Workshop_CIV4GameText

change all on :
Spoiler :
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>
<!-- edited with XMLSPY v2004 rel. 2 U (http://www.xmlspy.com) by XMLSPY 2004 Professional Ed. Release 2, Installed Multi + SMP for 3 users (Firaxis Games) -->
<!-- Sid Meier's Civilization 4 -->
<!-- Copyright Firaxis Games 2005 -->
<!-- -->
<!-- Game Text - New -->
<Civ4GameText xmlns="http://www.firaxis.com">
<TEXT>
<Tag>TXT_KEY_BUILDING_LEONARDO</Tag>
<English>Leonardo's Workshop</English>
<French>Atelier de L&#233;onard</French>
<German>Leonardo's Workshop</German>
<Italian>Leonardo's Workshop</Italian>
<Spanish>Leonardo's Workshop</Spanish>
<Russian>&#204;&#224;&#241;&#242;&#229;&#240;&#241;&#234;&#224;&#255; &#203;&#229;&#238;&#237;&#224;&#240;&#228;&#238;</Russian>
<Japanese/><Chinese/></TEXT>
<TEXT>
<Tag>TXT_KEY_BUILDING_LEONARDO_PEDIA</Tag>
<English>[TAB]Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci was an Italian polymath, being a scientist, mathematician, engineer, inventor, anatomist, painter, sculptor, architect, botanist, musician and writer. Born as the illegitimate son of a notary, Piero da Vinci, and a peasant woman, Caterina, at Vinci in the region of Florence, Leonardo was educated in the studio of the renowned Florentine painter, Verrocchio. Much of his earlier working life was spent in the service of Ludovico il Moro in Milan. He later worked in Rome, Bologna and Venice and spent his last years in France, at the home awarded him by King Fran&#231;ois I.[NEWLINE][NEWLINE][TAB]Leonardo has often been described as the archetype of the "Renaissance man", a man whose seemingly infinite curiosity was equalled only by his powers of invention. He is widely considered to be one of the greatest painters of all time and perhaps the most diversely talented person ever to have lived.[NEWLINE][NEWLINE][TAB]As an engineer, Leonardo's ideas were vastly ahead of his time. He conceptualised a helicopter, a tank, concentrated solar power, a calculator, the double hull and outlined a rudimentary theory of plate tectonics. Relatively few of his designs were constructed or were even feasible during his lifetime, but some of his smaller inventions, such as an automated bobbin winder and a machine for testing the tensile strength of wire, entered the world of manufacturing unheralded. As a scientist, he greatly advanced the state of knowledge in the fields of anatomy, civil engineering, optics, and hydrodynamics.</English>
<French>[TAB] Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci était un esprit universel, l'italien, un scientifique, mathématicien, ingénieur, inventeur, anatomiste, peintre, sculpteur, architecte, botaniste, musicien et écrivain. Né comme le fils illégitime d'un notaire, Piero da Vinci, et d'une paysanne, Caterina, à Vinci dans la région de Florence, Leonardo a fait ses études dans l'atelier du peintre florentin de renom, Verrocchio. Une grande partie de sa vie antérieure de travail a été consacré au service de Ludovico il Moro, à Milan. Il a ensuite travaillé à Rome, Bologne et Venise et passa ses dernières années en France, à la maison lui a accordé par le roi François I er [newline] [newline] [TAB] Leonardo a souvent été décrit comme l'archétype de l'homme de la Renaissance "" , un homme dont la curiosité apparemment infini n'a d'égale que ses pouvoirs d'invention. Il est largement considéré comme l'un des plus grands peintres de tous les temps et peut-être la personne la plus diversement talentueux à avoir jamais vécu. [Newline] [newline] [TAB] En tant qu'ingénieur, les idées de Léonard ont été largement en avance sur son temps. Il a conceptualisé un hélicoptère, un tank, l'énergie solaire concentrée, une calculatrice, la double coque et esquisse une théorie rudimentaire de la tectonique des plaques. Relativement peu de ses dessins ont été construits ou sont même réalisable au cours de sa vie, mais certaines de ses inventions les plus petits, comme un dévidoir automatique et une machine pour tester la résistance à la traction de fils, entra dans le monde de la fabrication sans tambour ni trompette. En tant que scientifique, il a grandement fait progresser l'état des connaissances dans les domaines de l'anatomie, du génie civil, de l'optique et l'hydrodynamique.</French>
<German>[TAB]Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci was an Italian polymath, being a scientist, mathematician, engineer, inventor, anatomist, painter, sculptor, architect, botanist, musician and writer. Born as the illegitimate son of a notary, Piero da Vinci, and a peasant woman, Caterina, at Vinci in the region of Florence, Leonardo was educated in the studio of the renowned Florentine painter, Verrocchio. Much of his earlier working life was spent in the service of Ludovico il Moro in Milan. He later worked in Rome, Bologna and Venice and spent his last years in France, at the home awarded him by King Fran&#231;ois I.[NEWLINE][NEWLINE][TAB]Leonardo has often been described as the archetype of the "Renaissance man", a man whose seemingly infinite curiosity was equalled only by his powers of invention. He is widely considered to be one of the greatest painters of all time and perhaps the most diversely talented person ever to have lived.[NEWLINE][NEWLINE][TAB]As an engineer, Leonardo's ideas were vastly ahead of his time. He conceptualised a helicopter, a tank, concentrated solar power, a calculator, the double hull and outlined a rudimentary theory of plate tectonics. Relatively few of his designs were constructed or were even feasible during his lifetime, but some of his smaller inventions, such as an automated bobbin winder and a machine for testing the tensile strength of wire, entered the world of manufacturing unheralded. As a scientist, he greatly advanced the state of knowledge in the fields of anatomy, civil engineering, optics, and hydrodynamics.</German>
<Italian>[TAB]Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci was an Italian polymath, being a scientist, mathematician, engineer, inventor, anatomist, painter, sculptor, architect, botanist, musician and writer. Born as the illegitimate son of a notary, Piero da Vinci, and a peasant woman, Caterina, at Vinci in the region of Florence, Leonardo was educated in the studio of the renowned Florentine painter, Verrocchio. Much of his earlier working life was spent in the service of Ludovico il Moro in Milan. He later worked in Rome, Bologna and Venice and spent his last years in France, at the home awarded him by King Fran&#231;ois I.[NEWLINE][NEWLINE][TAB]Leonardo has often been described as the archetype of the "Renaissance man", a man whose seemingly infinite curiosity was equalled only by his powers of invention. He is widely considered to be one of the greatest painters of all time and perhaps the most diversely talented person ever to have lived.[NEWLINE][NEWLINE][TAB]As an engineer, Leonardo's ideas were vastly ahead of his time. He conceptualised a helicopter, a tank, concentrated solar power, a calculator, the double hull and outlined a rudimentary theory of plate tectonics. Relatively few of his designs were constructed or were even feasible during his lifetime, but some of his smaller inventions, such as an automated bobbin winder and a machine for testing the tensile strength of wire, entered the world of manufacturing unheralded. As a scientist, he greatly advanced the state of knowledge in the fields of anatomy, civil engineering, optics, and hydrodynamics.</Italian>
<Spanish>[TAB]Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci was an Italian polymath, being a scientist, mathematician, engineer, inventor, anatomist, painter, sculptor, architect, botanist, musician and writer. Born as the illegitimate son of a notary, Piero da Vinci, and a peasant woman, Caterina, at Vinci in the region of Florence, Leonardo was educated in the studio of the renowned Florentine painter, Verrocchio. Much of his earlier working life was spent in the service of Ludovico il Moro in Milan. He later worked in Rome, Bologna and Venice and spent his last years in France, at the home awarded him by King Fran&#231;ois I.[NEWLINE][NEWLINE][TAB]Leonardo has often been described as the archetype of the "Renaissance man", a man whose seemingly infinite curiosity was equalled only by his powers of invention. He is widely considered to be one of the greatest painters of all time and perhaps the most diversely talented person ever to have lived.[NEWLINE][NEWLINE][TAB]As an engineer, Leonardo's ideas were vastly ahead of his time. He conceptualised a helicopter, a tank, concentrated solar power, a calculator, the double hull and outlined a rudimentary theory of plate tectonics. Relatively few of his designs were constructed or were even feasible during his lifetime, but some of his smaller inventions, such as an automated bobbin winder and a machine for testing the tensile strength of wire, entered the world of manufacturing unheralded. As a scientist, he greatly advanced the state of knowledge in the fields of anatomy, civil engineering, optics, and hydrodynamics.</Spanish>
<Russian>[TAB]Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci was an Italian polymath, being a scientist, mathematician, engineer, inventor, anatomist, painter, sculptor, architect, botanist, musician and writer. Born as the illegitimate son of a notary, Piero da Vinci, and a peasant woman, Caterina, at Vinci in the region of Florence, Leonardo was educated in the studio of the renowned Florentine painter, Verrocchio. Much of his earlier working life was spent in the service of Ludovico il Moro in Milan. He later worked in Rome, Bologna and Venice and spent his last years in France, at the home awarded him by King Fran&#231;ois I.[NEWLINE][NEWLINE][TAB]Leonardo has often been described as the archetype of the "Renaissance man", a man whose seemingly infinite curiosity was equalled only by his powers of invention. He is widely considered to be one of the greatest painters of all time and perhaps the most diversely talented person ever to have lived.[NEWLINE][NEWLINE][TAB]As an engineer, Leonardo's ideas were vastly ahead of his time. He conceptualised a helicopter, a tank, concentrated solar power, a calculator, the double hull and outlined a rudimentary theory of plate tectonics. Relatively few of his designs were constructed or were even feasible during his lifetime, but some of his smaller inventions, such as an automated bobbin winder and a machine for testing the tensile strength of wire, entered the world of manufacturing unheralded. As a scientist, he greatly advanced the state of knowledge in the fields of anatomy, civil engineering, optics, and hydrodynamics.</Russian>
<TEXT>
<Tag>TXT_KEY_BUILDING_LEONARDO_STRATEGY</Tag>
<English>[COLOR_BUILDING_TEXT]Leonardo's Workshop[COLOR_REVERT] reduces the cost of upgrades by 50% until it obsoletes.</English>
<French>[COLOR_BUILDING_TEXT]Atelier de L&#233;onard[COLOR_REVERT] r&#233;duit le co&#251;t de l'amélioration de 50%% jusqu'&#224; qu'il soit obsol&#232;te</French>
<German>[COLOR_BUILDING_TEXT]Leonardo's Workshop[COLOR_REVERT] reduces the cost of upgrades by 50% until it obsoletes.</German>
<Italian>[COLOR_BUILDING_TEXT]Leonardo's Workshop[COLOR_REVERT] reduces the cost of upgrades by 50% until it obsoletes.</Italian>
<Spanish>[COLOR_BUILDING_TEXT]Leonardo's Workshop[COLOR_REVERT] reduces the cost of upgrades by 50% until it obsoletes.</Spanish>
<Russian>[COLOR_BUILDING_TEXT]&#204;&#224;&#241;&#242;&#229;&#240;&#241;&#234;&#224;&#255; &#203;&#229;&#238;&#237;&#224;&#240;&#228;&#238;[COLOR_REVERT] &#241;&#238;&#234;&#240;&#224;&#249;&#224;&#229;&#242; &#241;&#242;&#238;&#232;&#236;&#238;&#241;&#242;&#252; &#243;&#235;&#243;&#247;&#248;&#229;&#237;&#232;&#233; &#234; 50%, &#239;&#238;&#234;&#224; &#253;&#242;&#238; &#224;&#225;&#241;&#238;&#235;&#254;&#242;&#237;&#238;.</Russian>
<TEXT>
<Tag>TXT_KEY_BUILDING_LEONARDO_HELP</Tag>
<English>[ICON_BULLET]50% Less [ICON_GOLD] to Upgrade</English>
<French>[ICON_BULLET]Moins de 50%% [ICON_GOLD] d'amélioration</French>
<German>[ICON_BULLET]50% Less [ICON_GOLD] to Upgrade</German>
<Italian>[ICON_BULLET]50% Less [ICON_GOLD] to Upgrade</Italian>
<Spanish>[ICON_BULLET]50% Less [ICON_GOLD] to Upgrade</Spanish>
<Russian>[ICON_BULLET]50% &#204;&#229;&#237;&#252;&#248;&#229; [ICON_GOLD] &#228;&#235;&#255; &#211;&#235;&#243;&#247;&#248;&#229;&#237;&#232;&#255;</Russian>
</Civ4GameText>

thanks

Attachments

• Text.zip
    592.7 KB · Views: 134
ok i have translaed your files sedna17

EDIT : in files :Leonardos_Workshop_CIV4GameText

change all on :
Spoiler :
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>
<!-- edited with XMLSPY v2004 rel. 2 U (http://www.xmlspy.com) by XMLSPY 2004 Professional Ed. Release 2, Installed Multi + SMP for 3 users (Firaxis Games) -->
<!-- Sid Meier's Civilization 4 -->
<!-- Copyright Firaxis Games 2005 -->
<!-- -->
<!-- Game Text - New -->
<Civ4GameText xmlns="http://www.firaxis.com">
<TEXT>
<Tag>TXT_KEY_BUILDING_LEONARDO</Tag>
<English>Leonardo's Workshop</English>
<French>Atelier de Léonard</French>
<German>Leonardo's Workshop</German>
<Italian>Leonardo's Workshop</Italian>
<Spanish>Leonardo's Workshop</Spanish>
<Russian>Ìàñòåðñêàÿ Ëåîíàðäî</Russian>
<TEXT>
<Tag>TXT_KEY_BUILDING_LEONARDO_PEDIA</Tag>
<English>. .. .. .. .. .Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci was an Italian polymath, being a scientist, mathematician, engineer, inventor, anatomist, painter, sculptor, architect, botanist, musician and writer. Born as the illegitimate son of a notary, Piero da Vinci, and a peasant woman, Caterina, at Vinci in the region of Florence, Leonardo was educated in the studio of the renowned Florentine painter, Verrocchio. Much of his earlier working life was spent in the service of Ludovico il Moro in Milan. He later worked in Rome, Bologna and Venice and spent his last years in France, at the home awarded him by King François I.[NEWLINE][NEWLINE]. .. .. .. .. .Leonardo has often been described as the archetype of the "Renaissance man", a man whose seemingly infinite curiosity was equalled only by his powers of invention. He is widely considered to be one of the greatest painters of all time and perhaps the most diversely talented person ever to have lived.[NEWLINE][NEWLINE]. .. .. .. .. .As an engineer, Leonardo's ideas were vastly ahead of his time. He conceptualised a helicopter, a tank, concentrated solar power, a calculator, the double hull and outlined a rudimentary theory of plate tectonics. Relatively few of his designs were constructed or were even feasible during his lifetime, but some of his smaller inventions, such as an automated bobbin winder and a machine for testing the tensile strength of wire, entered the world of manufacturing unheralded. As a scientist, he greatly advanced the state of knowledge in the fields of anatomy, civil engineering, optics, and hydrodynamics.</English>
<French>. .. .. .. .. . Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci était un esprit universel, l'italien, un scientifique, mathématicien, ingénieur, inventeur, anatomiste, peintre, sculpteur, architecte, botaniste, musicien et écrivain. Né comme le fils illégitime d'un notaire, Piero da Vinci, et d'une paysanne, Caterina, à Vinci dans la région de Florence, Leonardo a fait ses études dans l'atelier du peintre florentin de renom, Verrocchio. Une grande partie de sa vie antérieure de travail a été consacré au service de Ludovico il Moro, à Milan. Il a ensuite travaillé à Rome, Bologne et Venise et passa ses dernières années en France, à la maison lui a accordé par le roi François I er [newline] [newline] . .. .. .. .. . Leonardo a souvent été décrit comme l'archétype de l'homme de la Renaissance "" , un homme dont la curiosité apparemment infini n'a d'égale que ses pouvoirs d'invention. Il est largement considéré comme l'un des plus grands peintres de tous les temps et peut-être la personne la plus diversement talentueux à avoir jamais vécu. [Newline] [newline] . .. .. .. .. . En tant qu'ingénieur, les idées de Léonard ont été largement en avance sur son temps. Il a conceptualisé un hélicoptère, un tank, l'énergie solaire concentrée, une calculatrice, la double coque et esquisse une théorie rudimentaire de la tectonique des plaques. Relativement peu de ses dessins ont été construits ou sont même réalisable au cours de sa vie, mais certaines de ses inventions les plus petits, comme un dévidoir automatique et une machine pour tester la résistance à la traction de fils, entra dans le monde de la fabrication sans tambour ni trompette. En tant que scientifique, il a grandement fait progresser l'état des connaissances dans les domaines de l'anatomie, du génie civil, de l'optique et l'hydrodynamique.</French>
<German>. .. .. .. .. .Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci was an Italian polymath, being a scientist, mathematician, engineer, inventor, anatomist, painter, sculptor, architect, botanist, musician and writer. Born as the illegitimate son of a notary, Piero da Vinci, and a peasant woman, Caterina, at Vinci in the region of Florence, Leonardo was educated in the studio of the renowned Florentine painter, Verrocchio. Much of his earlier working life was spent in the service of Ludovico il Moro in Milan. He later worked in Rome, Bologna and Venice and spent his last years in France, at the home awarded him by King François I.[NEWLINE][NEWLINE]. .. .. .. .. .Leonardo has often been described as the archetype of the "Renaissance man", a man whose seemingly infinite curiosity was equalled only by his powers of invention. He is widely considered to be one of the greatest painters of all time and perhaps the most diversely talented person ever to have lived.[NEWLINE][NEWLINE]. .. .. .. .. .As an engineer, Leonardo's ideas were vastly ahead of his time. He conceptualised a helicopter, a tank, concentrated solar power, a calculator, the double hull and outlined a rudimentary theory of plate tectonics. Relatively few of his designs were constructed or were even feasible during his lifetime, but some of his smaller inventions, such as an automated bobbin winder and a machine for testing the tensile strength of wire, entered the world of manufacturing unheralded. As a scientist, he greatly advanced the state of knowledge in the fields of anatomy, civil engineering, optics, and hydrodynamics.</German>
<Italian>. .. .. .. .. .Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci was an Italian polymath, being a scientist, mathematician, engineer, inventor, anatomist, painter, sculptor, architect, botanist, musician and writer. Born as the illegitimate son of a notary, Piero da Vinci, and a peasant woman, Caterina, at Vinci in the region of Florence, Leonardo was educated in the studio of the renowned Florentine painter, Verrocchio. Much of his earlier working life was spent in the service of Ludovico il Moro in Milan. He later worked in Rome, Bologna and Venice and spent his last years in France, at the home awarded him by King François I.[NEWLINE][NEWLINE]. .. .. .. .. .Leonardo has often been described as the archetype of the "Renaissance man", a man whose seemingly infinite curiosity was equalled only by his powers of invention. He is widely considered to be one of the greatest painters of all time and perhaps the most diversely talented person ever to have lived.[NEWLINE][NEWLINE]. .. .. .. .. .As an engineer, Leonardo's ideas were vastly ahead of his time. He conceptualised a helicopter, a tank, concentrated solar power, a calculator, the double hull and outlined a rudimentary theory of plate tectonics. Relatively few of his designs were constructed or were even feasible during his lifetime, but some of his smaller inventions, such as an automated bobbin winder and a machine for testing the tensile strength of wire, entered the world of manufacturing unheralded. As a scientist, he greatly advanced the state of knowledge in the fields of anatomy, civil engineering, optics, and hydrodynamics.</Italian>
<Spanish>. .. .. .. .. .Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci was an Italian polymath, being a scientist, mathematician, engineer, inventor, anatomist, painter, sculptor, architect, botanist, musician and writer. Born as the illegitimate son of a notary, Piero da Vinci, and a peasant woman, Caterina, at Vinci in the region of Florence, Leonardo was educated in the studio of the renowned Florentine painter, Verrocchio. Much of his earlier working life was spent in the service of Ludovico il Moro in Milan. He later worked in Rome, Bologna and Venice and spent his last years in France, at the home awarded him by King François I.[NEWLINE][NEWLINE]. .. .. .. .. .Leonardo has often been described as the archetype of the "Renaissance man", a man whose seemingly infinite curiosity was equalled only by his powers of invention. He is widely considered to be one of the greatest painters of all time and perhaps the most diversely talented person ever to have lived.[NEWLINE][NEWLINE]. .. .. .. .. .As an engineer, Leonardo's ideas were vastly ahead of his time. He conceptualised a helicopter, a tank, concentrated solar power, a calculator, the double hull and outlined a rudimentary theory of plate tectonics. Relatively few of his designs were constructed or were even feasible during his lifetime, but some of his smaller inventions, such as an automated bobbin winder and a machine for testing the tensile strength of wire, entered the world of manufacturing unheralded. As a scientist, he greatly advanced the state of knowledge in the fields of anatomy, civil engineering, optics, and hydrodynamics.</Spanish>
<Russian>. .. .. .. .. .Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci was an Italian polymath, being a scientist, mathematician, engineer, inventor, anatomist, painter, sculptor, architect, botanist, musician and writer. Born as the illegitimate son of a notary, Piero da Vinci, and a peasant woman, Caterina, at Vinci in the region of Florence, Leonardo was educated in the studio of the renowned Florentine painter, Verrocchio. Much of his earlier working life was spent in the service of Ludovico il Moro in Milan. He later worked in Rome, Bologna and Venice and spent his last years in France, at the home awarded him by King François I.[NEWLINE][NEWLINE]. .. .. .. .. .Leonardo has often been described as the archetype of the "Renaissance man", a man whose seemingly infinite curiosity was equalled only by his powers of invention. He is widely considered to be one of the greatest painters of all time and perhaps the most diversely talented person ever to have lived.[NEWLINE][NEWLINE]. .. .. .. .. .As an engineer, Leonardo's ideas were vastly ahead of his time. He conceptualised a helicopter, a tank, concentrated solar power, a calculator, the double hull and outlined a rudimentary theory of plate tectonics. Relatively few of his designs were constructed or were even feasible during his lifetime, but some of his smaller inventions, such as an automated bobbin winder and a machine for testing the tensile strength of wire, entered the world of manufacturing unheralded. As a scientist, he greatly advanced the state of knowledge in the fields of anatomy, civil engineering, optics, and hydrodynamics.</Russian>
<TEXT>
<Tag>TXT_KEY_BUILDING_LEONARDO_STRATEGY</Tag>
<English>[COLOR_BUILDING_TEXT]Leonardo's Workshop[COLOR_REVERT] reduces the cost of upgrades by 50% until it obsoletes.</English>
<French>[COLOR_BUILDING_TEXT]Atelier de Léonard[COLOR_REVERT] réduit le coût de l'amélioration de 50%% jusqu'à qu'il soit obsolète</French>
<German>[COLOR_BUILDING_TEXT]Leonardo's Workshop[COLOR_REVERT] reduces the cost of upgrades by 50% until it obsoletes.</German>
<Italian>[COLOR_BUILDING_TEXT]Leonardo's Workshop[COLOR_REVERT] reduces the cost of upgrades by 50% until it obsoletes.</Italian>
<Spanish>[COLOR_BUILDING_TEXT]Leonardo's Workshop[COLOR_REVERT] reduces the cost of upgrades by 50% until it obsoletes.</Spanish>
<Russian>[COLOR_BUILDING_TEXT]Ìàñòåðñêàÿ Ëåîíàðäî[COLOR_REVERT] ñîêðàùàåò ñòîèìîñòü óëó÷øåíèé ê 50%, ïîêà ýòî àáñîëþòíî.</Russian>
<TEXT>
<Tag>TXT_KEY_BUILDING_LEONARDO_HELP</Tag>
<English>[ICON_BULLET]50% Less [ICON_GOLD] to Upgrade</English>
<French>[ICON_BULLET]Moins de 50%% [ICON_GOLD] d'amélioration</French>
<German>[ICON_BULLET]50% Less [ICON_GOLD] to Upgrade</German>
<Italian>[ICON_BULLET]50% Less [ICON_GOLD] to Upgrade</Italian>
<Spanish>[ICON_BULLET]50% Less [ICON_GOLD] to Upgrade</Spanish>
<Russian>[ICON_BULLET]50% Ìåíüøå [ICON_GOLD] äëÿ Óëó÷øåíèÿ</Russian>
</Civ4GameText>

thanks