RFCE: Civilopedia Texts

A small nitpick. It is Abd ar Rahman III not the II. Otherwise very factual though you might have noted that under his rule Cordoba became the 2nd. largest and most cultured city in the world (after Constantinople).

Typo. The bio refers to Abd ar Rahman III anyway.

I'm working on some more unit texts this morning. I should have the Balestrieri, Cogge,
English Longbowman and Welsh Longbowman texts ready for you later today.:)

Edit: And here they are.

I changed it.;)

Did you get the last 4 unit texts. I see they're deleted from the to do list. I'll try to do a couple more today.

Did you get the last 4 unit texts. I see they're deleted from the to do list. I'll try to do a couple more today.

Yes. I delete all from the list when I downloaded them. I even installed them. (So I can see them and you all don't :lol:)

@ everyone who have text on his/her computer but didn't post it.

If you give me the texts today before evening (4pm GMT) I'll include them and they can be included in Alpha 7.

@ everyone who have text on his/her computer but didn't post it.

If you give me the texts today before evening (4pm GMT) I'll include them and they can be included in Alpha 7.

I'm about to begin work on all the colonial projects texts. It might take awhile but I'll post them all as a text document here when I finish. Leave those to me, OK?:)

I'm about to begin work on all the colonial projects texts. It might take awhile but I'll post them all as a text document here when I finish. Leave those to me, OK?:)

I accually hoped you would do them. So yes, I leave those to you.

Text for the Corps to come shortly.

And here they are!

Attachments

• corps.txt
    2.6 KB · Views: 70
Some missing pedia texts by me / Yoda Power / Wikipedia. If some of these are no longer needed it's no sweat, they're 2 years old, originally edited/written for Civ3/MEM.

Arsenal, Templar, Hospitaller, Teutonic Knight, Marco Polo's Embassy, Copernicus Observatory, Magellan's Voyage, Slaves, Cordoba, Bulgaria, Genoa, Kiev, Hungary, Poland, Venice, Manorialism, Guilds, Constitutional Monarchy

Since you're managing the text files, are you going to do the spelling corrections I suggested in the other thread? Galleass, Arbalester, Longswordsman (no space), Romaioi, Muscovites etc.

Attachments

• rfcepedia-6-09-09.txt
    33.9 KB · Views: 95
Some missing pedia texts by me / Yoda Power / Wikipedia. If some of these are no longer needed it's no sweat, they're 2 years old, originally edited/written for Civ3/MEM.

Arsenal, Templar, Hospitaller, Teutonic Knight, Marco Polo's Embassy, Copernicus Observatory, Magellan's Voyage, Slaves, Cordoba, Bulgaria, Genoa, Kiev, Hungary, Poland, Venice, Manorialism, Guilds, Constitutional Monarchy

Since you're managing the text files, are you going to do the spelling corrections I suggested in the other thread? Galleass, Arbalester, Longswordsman (no space), Romaioi, Muscovites etc.

Thanks, but I have allmost halve of them. Please look at the first post what we need.

I'll look at the spelling. BTW, what do you all mean by etc.?

Thanks, but I have allmost halve of them. Please look at the first post what we need.

Then update it because except for crusaders (I saw them before) I took every single one from the 1st post :p

Added most religious buildings (I assume you don't need separate entries for different belfries and such) + Infirmary + Imperial Diet

etc. = et cetera, "and the rest"

Attachments

• rfce-religion-bldgs.txt
    7.6 KB · Views: 89
etc. = et cetera, "and the rest"

I know what etc means but what are the other spellings you mean. (or in what threat you suggested those spellings)

I know what etc means but what are the other spellings you mean. (or in what threat you suggested those spellings)

Oops, sorry. I meant this but Cogge can pass as an old form and Longswordsman as well, as long as there's no space.

Also for "Madyar", instead of Hungary a true-blue Magyar suggested "Hungaria" in this thread at the bottom.

Here's the first three texts I've completed for the 2 trading companies and the Aztec Conquests.
I've finished the Incan Conquests and now I'll start on the colonial projects.

EDIT Fixed.

Here's the first three texts I've completed for the 2 trading companies and the Aztec Conquest.
I've started the Incan Conquests and later I'll do the colonial projects.

It's good, but check the last line of your Aztec Conquests text:
"Most potentially the most wealthy" :)

Top Bottom