1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Rhyes Civ 4 map converted and adjusted

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Custom maps' started by ecv, Sep 30, 2010.

1. O.O. Howard

O.O. Howard Chieftain

No news all this time?

No news is bad news.

2. warhead66

warhead66 Chieftain

I wrote Rhye and asked what happening and he told me it would come eventually.. I think we're going to at least have to wait for an expansion to kick in HINT HINT FIRAXIS:mischief:

3. Dennis Laursen

Dennis Laursen Chieftain

^
    Sorry for bringing an old thread up.
    But that seems nice! Did someone know if there is some news about a RFC-mod for Civ V? Because, no offence, this version, which have been posted here, seems to be outdated; not up to date with the DLC's and expansion pack (packs).

4. Dennis Laursen

Dennis Laursen Chieftain

I really still hope that RFC will come to Civ V. That will be really nice!

5. Akiva

Akiva Chieftain

I loved how Civs would "popup" at the appropriate time and confound previous civs.

Please bring this to Civ V, I would love to help, but don't know where to start.