Rhyes Civ 4 map converted and adjusted

Please replace Brussels with Amsterdam. I think its role in history is just *a bit* more important than that of Brussels.

Brussels is the capital of Europe ;)

But you do have a point Joris :)

Actually I've been renaming many city states by creating cities in the worldbuilder for all respective city states and then renaming them (cities like Chichen Itza or Tenochtitlan etc). But in game the orginal city state names are still being used in diplomacy, while the cities do have their 'new' name displayed on the map.

Hm, I gave it a try but did not succeed playing :(

I tried it in offline mode,
but at the end of first turn it starts diong the AI turn and then crash... repeatedly
(I did not try it online mode, I have to admit)

Is there a chance of adding Mongolia and Bayblon to this map? The former is going to be free DLC, while the latter is going to be uleashed to the general public for $5, both on the 25th.

Im having the same problem as others:
The starting locations are random.

Just to make sure its not my fault, heres what I do:

-Start ciV
-Single Player
-Setup Game
-Advanced options
-Chose the map file
-go back
-check LOAD SCENATIO (player civ gets reset to usa)
-chose civ&leader
-click START SCENARIO

And then I end up with wrong positions.

Some civs seems to not get the appropriate colors(the egyptians are blue and the french yellow).

I would make the mideast and siberia use the European tile-set.

I can't instal it.

I have downloaded manually and extracted ecv's - Rhyes Civ 4 map converted and adjusted map

i put the folder along with contents into C:\Users\ME\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS

Does this have civs starting at their appropriate times and proper city names being applied when settlers found them?

Would be nice if we have the version 5 with Inca, Mongol, Babylonian and Spain ;)

@ ECV : could you make a version with all the DLC civs ?

I missed the DLC civs too so i took the map and placed Babylonia, Spain, Inca and Mongolia in.

Also i changed those weird colors to normal.

Attachments

• RhyesConverted_DLC_v101005.rar
    9.7 KB · Views: 301
Top Bottom