RifE 1.20 Download and Changelog

God, you are a sadist*, Valk, for showing us these things without uploading the mod. (Yes, I realize you are unable to, but still)

*one who enjoys inflicting pain, not as some people seem to think, a devil worshiper (sp?)

Also, no offense intended.

None taken... Although masochist would be closer. I love getting feedback, so it's killing me not to be able to release right now. :lol:

Art for equipment? You mean buttons, or did you retrofit a few units to actually appear to wield the gear like some do with Orthus' Axe? (at least I swear I remember seeing some do so once upon a time...).

No, just buttons. Although he's rather proud of these buttons... For reasons you'll see in game. :lol:

The line between the Masochist and the Sadist is really thin, believe me, I'm a psychologist (and a Sadist too...).

Still Valk seems more like the M. type, if I am allowed a little analysis (sp?)...

Did Goodreau's changes get imported by any chance, and I'm giddy with anticipation at starting up a game with all these new features.

You actually added Rinwell? Great, now the Lanun and the Amurites need to fight over it.

The line between the Masochist and the Sadist is really thin, believe me, I'm a psychologist (and a Sadist too...).

Still Valk seems more like the M. type, if I am allowed a little analysis (sp?)...

;)

Did Goodreau's changes get imported by any chance, and I'm giddy with anticipation at starting up a game with all these new features.

Damnit, knew I forgot something... That will have to be in a patch then. :crazyeye:

You actually added Rinwell? Great, now the Lanun and the Amurites need to fight over it.

Yes, yes I did... Cypher requested it in #Erebus. Spawns up to 6 Stygian Guards at a time, so long as it is not owned. Can be claimed as a fort, which prevents spawning... Controls tiles up to 6 plots away, so it can control a small ocean by itself if you can control it. :goodjob:

Love your work Valkrionn :)

Very much looking forward to the next release when it comes out, lots of fun new stuff in there (Hope it ends up being more stable for me then 021 though).

Nice for the independant download, we plan to go this road too for Orbis ;)

Also, I see you're know worshipped, Valk. Guess I need to take my Godslayer :satan:

It has been uploaded, just click on the download link. The OP just hasn't been updated yet. Hooray!:D:goodjob::D

i am a bit confused, if FF+ is independant now, does that mean the FF Patch C content (clan of embers changes for example) and bugfixes are not included or are they just missing from the log ?

Download is so slow :( Maybe there're some mirrors, or we can use torrent? 3 kb/s is.. well... crippling

Top Bottom