Rise of Europe: Germany (Dec 29, 2008)

Awesome work again Sandris. How many little elves do you have in your unit factory? :eek: ;)

Madeira said:
Sandris, would it be possible to do a Japanese set soon?

Japanese units have been pretty overdone, quite honestly. There's more to Asia than just China and Japan. What we really need is a Korean set. *hint hint* ;)

Awesome.

:goodjob:

But let me add there are now, in my opinions, two Civs in real need of implementations: they are Persians (/Parts) and Ottomans (/Hittites).
Sandris, do hope you're going to work on them asap...

Persians and Ottomans are already planned civs. :D

Japanese units have been pretty overdone, quite honestly. There's more to Asia than just China and Japan. What we really need is a Korean set. *hint hint* ;)

Roman units were pretty overdone too but Sandris still managed to do better ones! And we have lots of medieval japanese units, but not ancient ones, we need units that represent the ancient japanese, like the Jomon or Ainu, not talking about samurai only.

Well, it could be the 4th bonus pack for the 3rd original pack. :D
In the archer bonus pack, you could add a Franscique thrower to complete the Frank line...
No... Don't tell me... It's already planned?

Wow.. thanks Sandris. My most greatly hoped units of ancient/medieval times are done now.. germans, scandinavians and bretons.
In this pack i like especially the details of that bronze age spearthrower.. the hair is really nice and armguards are cool too. And of course the lot praised mounted rockthrower deserves all these praises. Saxon bonus.. oh my god.. i'm speachless now.

You post more units than I manage posts nowadays Sandris. As always thank you very much for creating these, and all the rest too.

Persians and Ottomans are already planned civs. :D
Persians? :D I'm not sure where you'll find good source material for them, but good luck anyway!

Awesome work again Sandris. How many little elves do you have in your unit factory? :eek: ;)
What? Is Sandris doing an elven set too?

Sandris, this is the unit pack I've been waiting for...for years! Thank-you so much, it's really too much! :D

--by the way, I am quite happy with the barding you're using on your horse's heads now; much better than the chamfron you had been using for earlier medieval units (the chamfron is still great to use, as you have done now, on the 'late medieval' knight).

--for what it's worth, I second the request for a franciscaman!

See, you completly spoiled us. A few months ago, when a new unit arrives, we were all "ah! oh!"

And now, we just say "oh... 30 more units from Sandris... Again... Yawn... When is the next pack?"

QFT [10 character limit]

:faint: And... I'm speechless.
Thanks for everything, Sandris!

[...] See, you completly spoiled us. A few months ago, when a new unit arrives, we were all "ah! oh!" And now, we just say "oh... 30 more units from Sandris... Again... Yawn... When is the next pack?"

:lol: Not all of us are quite so jaded ... ;)

Best,

Oz

Persians? :D I'm not sure where you'll find good source material for them, but good luck anyway!

Not too hard. He has made the Ilkhanids already. ;)

@Sandris: Looking forward to your Polish and Flemish/Dutch packs. ;)

Top Bottom