Rise of Mankind 2.8 Feedback and bug reports

yes, when i don't work them they say "must be worked to grow", and when i do work them, they stay on "15 turns to grow to hamlet" eternally

[EDIT:] i just checked, and confirmed they start to grow as soon as i switch from caste to tribal.

May want to check all your civics, maybe caste in combination with something else you have is severely hampering your cottage growth?

Yeah, that was the first thing that i checked, but i did not find anything else that reduces cottage growth, maybe i missed it.

Maybe i need another set of eyes, so i upload my savegame here. The tile below Aachen should be worked.

Attachments

• johannes BC-0280.CivBeyondSwordSave
    353.5 KB · Views: 61
Ok so I'm having a problem......i have instaled RoM 2.8 and 2.81 and then instaled the afforess addon 1.4 and 1.41 patch......I'm about 300 turn in the game its working just fine and when i press end turn a message

Memory allocation failiur-exiting program
motive :bad allocation

and then CTD.......can anibody help its a great mod and I like to play it all the way

Ok so I'm having a problem......i have instaled RoM 2.8 and 2.81 and then instaled the afforess addon 1.4 and 1.41 patch......I'm about 300 turn in the game its working just fine and when i press end turn a message

Memory allocation failiur-exiting program
motive :bad allocation

and then CTD.......can anibody help its a great mod and I like to play it all the way

Memory Allocation Failure's occur when your computer run's out of RAM. You need to upgrade your computer and add more RAM or lower the graphics settings.

It isn't a bug with the Mod, it's a bug with your computer.

Memory Allocation Failure's occur when your computer run's out of RAM. You need to upgrade your computer and add more RAM or lower the graphics settings.

It isn't a bug with the Mod, it's a bug with your computer.

Got 2 Gb of ddr2 .....Phenom quad core my video card is gainward 9800 at 512 i think...
is this to little.....and if it is thats too bad I really like this mod

Got 2 Gb of ddr2 .....Phenom quad core my video card is gainward 9800 at 512 i think...
is this to little.....and if it is thats too bad I really like this mod

2Gb of RAM is not a lot, but it should work for this mod. Lower your your graphics settings, see if that fixes it.

I get lots of weird texts pop up when someone declare war on my and bring in an ally. I cannot take a screenshot of it. But says something about TXT ally something. It is probably when AI pays another nation to join the war against me.

I get lots of weird texts pop up when someone declare war on my and bring in an ally. I cannot take a screenshot of it. But says something about TXT ally something. It is probably when AI pays another nation to join the war against me.

Can you remember the specific TXT_KEY?

2Gb of RAM is not a lot, but it should work for this mod. Lower your your graphics settings, see if that fixes it.

Ok so i have put them at the lowest possible level and still the same thing.....I'm running win7 prof maibe some issues with this win has something to do with the game and mod

Edit.....And by the way in the same circustances in the "click for the next turn" one time it did not even give me error just CTD ..

Can you remember the specific TXT_KEY?

TXT_KEY_MISC_HIRED_WAR_ALLY it is called and it pops up all the time as nobody seems to like me very much. hehe

Ok so i have put them at the lowest possible level and still the same thing.....I'm running win7 prof maibe some issues with this win has something to do with the game and mod

Edit.....And by the way in the same circustances in the "click for the next turn" one time it did not even give me error just CTD ..

I am having lots of issues with MP side of RoM (this post) and I didnt before i went to Win7 so I guess something is up with compability for Win7...

I had the no cottage growth problem as well with Caste. Even with Liberal, I don't think the speed is improving.

Nobody got any idea about the MP problems I describe in this post?

Only mod I cannot get to work is RoM and that goes for versions as far back as 2.71 atleast. I got a hunch it is Win7. Can anyone with Win7 Ultimate test for me if they are able to launch a mp game with RoM? My friend with 2.81 running Vista has no problems...

Nobody got any idea about the MP problems I describe in this post?

Only mod I cannot get to work is RoM and that goes for versions as far back as 2.71 atleast. I got a hunch it is Win7. Can anyone with Win7 Ultimate test for me if they are able to launch a mp game with RoM? My friend with 2.81 running Vista has no problems...

RoM 2.81 is Single Player Only. The Last working version of MP was 2.71, it has nothing to do with Win7.

You could have gone to the RoM MP forum and figured this all out.

RoM 2.81 is Single Player Only. The Last working version of MP was 2.71, it has nothing to do with Win7.

I read somewhere they are making, or at least trying to make, a fix for the revDCM!! :eek:

I dont remember where I read it, so ill just say it here.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOGM <3 :goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

I did go there. Tested 2.71 too. But same thing with XML error on that too. I put that in my first post.

Yeah that is why claiming "doesnt work in MP" is not a good enough answer. I never play with rev turned on in mp anyways. But if people wont help that is a shame. My problem is like the games mp cannot read some custom files?

Yeah that is why claiming "doesnt work in MP" is not a good enough answer. I never play with rev turned on in mp anyways. But if people wont help that is a shame. My problem is like the games mp cannot read some custom files?
Rom 2.8 is completely broken for mp.:( It is because Rom is built on RevDCM which has broken MP. The RevDCM team is working on it MP compatible. Disableing Revolutions will not help.

I know that. But why can someone start the game in mp and some not? I crash by the time it should say initialising. So I am not sure this is the same problem.

Top Bottom