• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Rush Limbaugh to Flee to Costa Rica if Healthcare Bill Passes!

He may not be allowed out of the country until they clear up whether he witnessed Glenn Beck raping and murdering a young girl in 1990.

He already goes to the Dominican Republic to do it himself from time to time.

No, we need him talking. We need him to remove all doubt.
Limbaugh has been at it for more than twenty years. Over which period his popularity has not gone down, it has gone up. The above removal of doubt is never going to happen. The opposite is happening. Limbaugh is, as you would put it, corrupting more and more gullible minds.

Regardless of what you say, the fact is you want to shut him up.

Hes an unapologetic waste of space, much like most of the republicans.

Oh what a cop out! COP OUT COP OUT!

He's no better than the liberals that said they'd leave for Canada if Bush got re-elected but didn't follow through. :mad:

I suspect he's setting up for something like "well, it passed, now as soon as the baldwins and co keep their word and move to canada since Bush won, I'll move to Costa Rica."

I notice he has something in common with the bloke on your avatar.

Regardless of what you say, the fact is you want to shut him up.
Dude, don't tell me what I want. You haven't got a clue what I want. :)

"Regardless of what I say" my ass. The one thing you have to go on to determine what I want is exactly what I say. You're free to not believe me but stating your ludicrous opinion of what I want as fact is arsegravy of the worst kind.

I repeat, we need him talking. As publicly as possible. I want his bottywater opinion exposed to indeed remove all doubt. Remove all doubt whether the man's opinion is despicable. Whether he's popular or not, I couldn't give a rat's arse. What other people think of him is not up to me to decide nor my business especially when he's talking in and about another country. I want him talking so I can judge his opinion. And I have. And I chuckled. ;)

Top Bottom