1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Saibotlieh's Units Graphic Collection

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Unit Graphics' started by SaibotLieh, Feb 23, 2013.

1. hrochland

hrochland Prince

Hello . Thanks a lot . I want to explain why I so often intrude here , now . I bought a new computer before Christmas and the first time in years I switched animations.
    And so I see how my new units now stands and do nothing. Previously, I did not mind . All stood . :(
    This unit is in use for six years as a modern muse . Could you please make it the same as with workers ? I again failed to NiMultiTargetTransformController . Maybe I already I have bad dreams about this item :) This , at least as far as I know , is the last of my non-combat units. It's just that you do not have to curse me :)
    Once again, thank you very much
    :hatsoff:

Attached Files:

2. SaibotLieh

SaibotLieh Emperor

Sorry that it took a bit longer, but here are the modified files now. Hope they work as they should. :)

Attached Files:

3. hrochland

hrochland Prince

need not be to apologize . You've done a lot to me in recent weeks. I used your female athlete as muza ancient and this model today is the last step in working with non-combat units . You are truly amazing at what you do. Thank you very much for your help. I'd like to help you but what I do, you know how well. Yet just send the word ...
    Hroch

4. hrochland

hrochland Prince

works perfectly

Attached Files:

5. PPQ_Purple

PPQ_Purple Techpriest Engineer

Here is a random though. How difficult would it be to link that skeleton model to infantry animations? As in riflemen, marines etc. It'd be fun to have an awesome skeletal army of doom.

6. SaibotLieh

SaibotLieh Emperor

No worries, I am happy that the units work for you. :)
    I guess Zlatko's Ermor units should cover all your skeletonal needs already. ;)