Saibotlieh's Units Graphic Collection

Hello . Thanks a lot . I want to explain why I so often intrude here , now . I bought a new computer before Christmas and the first time in years I switched animations.
And so I see how my new units now stands and do nothing. Previously, I did not mind . All stood . :(
This unit is in use for six years as a modern muse . Could you please make it the same as with workers ? I again failed to NiMultiTargetTransformController . Maybe I already I have bad dreams about this item :) This , at least as far as I know , is the last of my non-combat units. It's just that you do not have to curse me :)
Once again, thank you very much
:hatsoff:

Attachments

• Muza.rar
    21.2 KB · Views: 88
Hello . Thanks a lot . I want to explain why I so often intrude here , now . I bought a new computer before Christmas and the first time in years I switched animations.
And so I see how my new units now stands and do nothing. Previously, I did not mind . All stood . :(
This unit is in use for six years as a modern muse . Could you please make it the same as with workers ? I again failed to NiMultiTargetTransformController . Maybe I already I have bad dreams about this item :) This , at least as far as I know , is the last of my non-combat units. It's just that you do not have to curse me :)
Once again, thank you very much
:hatsoff:
Sorry that it took a bit longer, but here are the modified files now. Hope they work as they should. :)

Attachments

• Muza.zip
    22.5 KB · Views: 77
need not be to apologize . You've done a lot to me in recent weeks. I used your female athlete as muza ancient and this model today is the last step in working with non-combat units . You are truly amazing at what you do. Thank you very much for your help. I'd like to help you but what I do, you know how well. Yet just send the word ...
Hroch

works perfectly

Attachments

• muza_activate.jpg
    muza_activate.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 148
Here is a random though. How difficult would it be to link that skeleton model to infantry animations? As in riflemen, marines etc. It'd be fun to have an awesome skeletal army of doom.

need not be to apologize . You've done a lot to me in recent weeks. I used your female athlete as muza ancient and this model today is the last step in working with non-combat units . You are truly amazing at what you do. Thank you very much for your help. I'd like to help you but what I do, you know how well. Yet just send the word ...
Hroch
No worries, I am happy that the units work for you. :)
Here is a random though. How difficult would it be to link that skeleton model to infantry animations? As in riflemen, marines etc. It'd be fun to have an awesome skeletal army of doom.
I guess Zlatko's Ermor units should cover all your skeletonal needs already. ;)

Top Bottom