1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Saibotlieh's Units Graphic Collection

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Unit Graphics' started by SaibotLieh, Feb 23, 2013.

1. hrochland

hrochland Prince

Hello . Again, I do. I need advice, please . I wrote that animation , what you did for me does not work. Now, however , I noticed that they neither toil nor other animations , even though I did not change the game settings .
    I do not understand . Do you know where it might be wrong?

2. SaibotLieh

SaibotLieh Emperor

You are welcome. :)
    It is strange that my modfication does not work for you, since I tested it in-game and it works with no problem for me. All that needs to be done is take the files of my female worker, copy the new modified files into that (and replace doubles) and also add a ge_plans.dds for the texture of the GlowingArchPlan.

For your question, I unfortunately do not completly understand. Does the worker doesn't do anything at all anymore? Or are now the animations for all units gone?

3. hrochland

hrochland Prince

It's a little strange . Stopped working animations for all great persons and units on the same basis . I have no idea. I'll try to reinstall civilization

4. hrochland

hrochland Prince

Hello . I reinstalled the civilization and animations behave normally again :)
    ge_plan I unfortunately not displayed , but the unit makes a wide gesture as engeneer . To me the game is sufficient .
    If you for your mod this adjustment interested and you had the same plan editation for a male worker also , I should very interested . Have a nice day and a nice Christmas
    Hroch

5. SaibotLieh

SaibotLieh Emperor

It is strange that the ge_plan does not display for you, but at least you got the animation working now, so that is good.

I have attached the modified male worker, have fun and merry Christmas. :)

Attached Files:

6. hrochland

hrochland Prince

Merry Christmas to you too and thanks
    Hroch

7. hrochland

hrochland Prince

Please accept my apology. The error is called environment_light - 1.dds . Today I added it and all versions work perfectly . Thanks again
    happy new year
    Hroch

8. SaibotLieh

SaibotLieh Emperor

Good to hear that it is finally working for you. Did not thought about the environment dds files at all, in fact I always figured them as a remnant of older versions that are not needed anymore. Guess there is always something to learn still. :)

9. Kathy

Kathy Prince

Hallo, Saibotlieh, and happy new year.

I am wondering, if you are interested in making an alternative version of your female machine gun. I am in a need of a world war II version. What do you think about it?

10. Sword_Of_Geddon

Sword_Of_Geddon Mysterious Jungle Warrior

SaibotLieh is a really nice guy. Always willing to take requests. ;)

11. SaibotLieh

SaibotLieh Emperor

Thanks and a happy new year to you as well.

A femalised WW2 machine gunner should be not much of a problem. Do you already have some existing unit in mind I should base the model on?
    Thanks, taking them is surely no problem for me, fullfilling might however. ;)

12. Kathy

Kathy Prince

Thank you very much. Recently, I am using the Europe Gunner from this pack for every Civilization, but my Amazons should have their own unit.

13. SaibotLieh

SaibotLieh Emperor

Okay, here is a MG Gunner model which is basically the female Infantry model with a skin based on coffee junkie's England Modern Units. I hope it fits your needs. :)

Attached Files:

14. Kathy

Kathy Prince

It is fine. Thank you very much, Saibothlieh!

15. SaibotLieh

SaibotLieh Emperor

No problem, you are welcome. :)

16. hrochland

hrochland Prince

Please could you add GlowingArchPlan into modern male worker also , when you have some time in the future some time? Thank you very much .
    I tried to play with it and my pitfalls called NiMultiTargetTransformController . Here I fail to add somethink :(

17. SaibotLieh

SaibotLieh Emperor

No problem, this should do the trick I think. :)

Attached Files:

18. hrochland

hrochland Prince

Thanks a lot . Really. I'll still try . I have to figure out how to insert code to the point that you can not insert :) :)
    thanks

19. hrochland

hrochland Prince

Hi, SaibotLieh . I still do not have success . I have one unit , if you had the time to help me . When you have time and patience with my poor skills , let me know , please , I'd send a link ...
    Thank you for your indulgence
    hroch

20. SaibotLieh

SaibotLieh Emperor

Sure, no problem. Just give me the link and a description of the problem you have and I will try to take a look.