Savebreaking Changes. Mapmakers/modmodders update your scenarios/modmods for SVN 11132+.

Hope you start feeling better!
Working on it. Complete change in diet now.

Have dropped 10+Lbs since mid December. Almost all from my abdomen. Take a Tablespoon of ACV with "mother" 1st thing in morning and after supper every day. To restore proper stomach PH level and heal the small intestine.

Make my own sauerkraut and pickled vegetables now too. ( We have always canned from the garden every year but these are new additions). Eat them to replace high starch and store bought processed foods.

No store bought cooking oils, like Crisco or Wesson, allowed in house anymore either. They are pure poison to me and really to everyone if the truth was told to the public. Cook with real butter, lard, or bacon grease.

3 eggs almost every day with a couple pieces of bacon when we have it. Even my morning coffee has changed. Now has turmeric, ground black pepper, and cinnamon added to the coffee when brewed. A 1/2 teaspoon of butter or Coconut oil (sometimes both) a small drizzle of raw honey and a splash of Half and half to make the cup just right. I can have 2 cups of that right after the ACV tablespoon.

Gonna take some time to get everything healed up right, but I'm on the right path to do it.

Many many bad health conditions can come from a damaged digestive system. And most come from the American fast food/processed foods diets that started to take hold of this country since the late 1950's.

Crisco Oil and Oleo Margarine lied to the Nation and the world back in the late 1920's. Just like most of the nation's pharmaceutical drug industry does today.

Gotta stop cause it's leading me into rant stage. :p

I have an error loading a saved game. Two days ago I installed two VFW Codec, they are attached to this message in the archive

Attachments

• Pic 1.png
    Pic 1.png
    53.9 KB · Views: 295
  • Wowa April 4, BC-5897.CivBeyondSwordSave
    17.2 MB · Views: 305
  • VFW Codec.rar
    4.4 MB · Views: 265

Have dropped 10+Lbs since mid December. Almost all from my abdomen. Take a Tablespoon of ACV with "mother" 1st thing in morning and after supper every day. To restore proper stomach PH level and heal the small intestine.

Make my own sauerkraut and pickled vegetables now too. ( We have always canned from the garden every year but these are new additions). Eat them to replace high starch and store bought processed foods.

No store bought cooking oils, like Crisco or Wesson, allowed in house anymore either. They are pure poison to me and really to everyone if the truth was told to the public. Cook with real butter, lard, or bacon grease.

3 eggs almost every day with a couple pieces of bacon when we have it. Even my morning coffee has changed. Now has turmeric, ground black pepper, and cinnamon added to the coffee when brewed. A 1/2 teaspoon of butter or Coconut oil (sometimes both) a small drizzle of raw honey and a splash of Half and half to make the cup just right. I can have 2 cups of that right after the ACV tablespoon.

Gonna take some time to get everything healed up right, but I'm on the right path to do it.

Many many bad health conditions can come from a damaged digestive system. And most come from the American fast food/processed foods diets that started to take hold of this country since the late 1950's.

Crisco Oil and Oleo Margarine lied to the Nation and the world back in the late 1920's. Just like most of the nation's pharmaceutical drug industry does today.

I myself know what it is like to have a badly/permanently damaged stomach. I hope you get better.

Well, you see the problem the same as I do. I guess we just stand on opposite sides of the political spectrum in looking for the solution to it. Funny how these corporations are able to keep us all so divided against them like that. I'll admit, there's probably no solution without outright revolution at this point. We will have to dramatically curtail the power of these industries or just live constantly sick and addicted to the drugs and life support they want us stuck to.

I've been on full Keto for a few years here trying to get over the constant dietary sugar poisoning that's rampant in our food supply. It's been gradually working and I might be drug free here in a month or so (the drugs were prescribed for onset diabetes.) Takes work and it's uncomfortable and makes you feel like you gotta let a part of you that enjoys a lot of things just die and that's not easy. But as you're finding, if you make up your mind to get healthy, you can work yourself back from the ledge.

No thanks to Canada. Great place to visit though. Been to Switzerland back in the 70's. Nice place to visit. But not a place I want to live in for any length of time.

But as you're finding, if you make up your mind to get healthy, you can work yourself back from the ledge.
Biggest hurdle is getting the rest of the family to adapt to the changes I have to do for myself. Especially the Mrs. who is slowly waking up to her own needs in this area. Old cooking habits die hard.

I myself know what it is like to have a badly/permanently damaged stomach. I hope you get better.
Thanks irishhombre, I hope you have learned how to eat more naturally too.

Yeah I learned to eat more naturally/expensively.

We are removing unit and building classes - something, that wasn't really used (female units and native culture buildings only) for very long time.
Game will be faster and use less memory.

Scenarios aren't that broken by tag renames - they load up, but renamed terrains are replaced with Grassland and renamed features/bonuses are removed (tested Pit's scenario).
I listed all renamed internal tags on first post.
Updating those scenarios will be easy - gather them all in one place and massrename tags.

As for modmods... they will be harder to update, since they reference things, that will be renamed.
All mod mods won't work - update will be needed.

Last edited:
We are removing unit and building classes - something, that wasn't really used (female units and native culture buildings only) for very long time.
Game will be faster and use less memory.

Scenarios aren't that broken by tag renames - they load up, but renamed terrains are replaced with Grassland and renamed features/bonuses are removed (tested Pit's scenario).
I listed all renamed internal tags on first post.
Updating those scenarios will be easy - gather them all in one place and massrename tags.

As for modmods... they will be harder to update, since they reference things, that will be renamed.
All mod mods won't work - update will be needed.
Are you removing the female missionaries? As far as I know they are still active in game.

Are you removing the female missionaries? As far as I know they are still active in game.
Nope, they are staying here.

By the way only 7 corporations have female versions of executives - those are vanilla corporations.

I'm pretty sure nobody wants to remove female missionaries.
I do but I wont force that on anyone else. Particularly the random nature of how they emerge that makes it then impossible to group them all with the same type grouping selection. Makes it harder to take a count of what you have in the city.

I do but I wont force that on anyone else. Particularly the random nature of how they emerge that makes it then impossible to group them all with the same type grouping selection. Makes it harder to take a count of what you have in the city.
But if you are trying to go for "as realistic as a Civ game can handle", you definitely need gender-varied units that are capable of it.
In fact, though I understand the memory issue, it's be FUN to have female units in MORE types eventually.
By "eventually" I mean the MAGICAL future in which CIv4 suddenly gets a new-from-scratch modern-computers-savvy ENGINE, of course.
Which is probably NEVER, lol!!!

I too would prefer to remove them, since they technically are poorly implemented currently.
If we could find a way to only vary the graphic of the same unit it would be a good addition to the game, but currently it is not only a graphical variation, the female unit is a completely different unit from the male variant.
As TB pointed out, ctrl clicking a male missionary won't select the female ones in the stack and vice versa, and there's also a performance impact in having more units defined for the game.

I too would prefer to remove them, since they technically are poorly implemented currently.
If we could find a way to only vary the graphic of the same unit it would be a good addition to the game, but currently it is not only a graphical variation, the female unit is a completely different unit from the male variant.
As TB pointed out, ctrl clicking a male missionary won't select the female ones in the stack and vice versa, and there's also a performance impact in having more units defined for the game.
THAT solution would be great.
In fact, why CAN'T we do that already?

THAT solution would be great.
In fact, why CAN'T we do that already?
It might be possible, but currently one unit can only have one art def.
If we figured out how to have let's say two art defs per unit and then added in a new boolean lever for the unit that decide which of the two art def it should use then we would be there.
Something like a bAlternateArt variable in the specific unit. that defaults to false, but can be set to True when initializing the unit in the game.

You can't be serious. Remove content over a minor annoyance? Performance impact is negligible - two dozen units, out of how many hundred? And they're never present in the thousands like some other units are (validly or otherwise). That's the real performance impact (but no don't remove riflemen:rolleyes:).

I know Tbrd said the same thing so this is for him too. At least he respects the (assumed, but probably validly so) vast tide of opinion to the contrary.

It is not a totally different unit. It is a flavor unit which is what Unit Classes is all about. They are just generated randomly rather than being unique to a set of nations.
Nope, they are staying here.

By the way only 7 corporations have female versions of executives - those are vanilla corporations.
The mod was made for vanilla BtS. At least one modder was making female versions of units, but mostly for vanilla BtS. We did not have a unit maker so versions did not get made for the new C2C corporations.

Top Bottom